• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Dark Maeko's Sprite attempts

Started by DarkMaeko, December 15, 2015, 11:54:55 pm

DarkMaeko

December 22, 2015, 10:04:55 pm #20 Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 10:29:30 pm by DarkMaeko
thinking about removing the bottom half covering the legs more trouble then its worth and doesnt look great ????

Jumza

I kind of want to say yes because kilts / battle skirts are sick :P (and I think that's what that is)

But if you think it's too hard for you, then by all means go with what you can handle!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

DarkMaeko

thanks. i will have do some work to make it look better i prefer the kilt version as well.

theultrawolf

I'm sorry for being quick to judge - what you have now is totally rad! By the way, I very much like the kilted version, myself :p
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

DarkMaeko

December 24, 2015, 02:52:29 am #24 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 07:54:39 am by Elric
NP. Thanks. still working on kilt version fine tuneing. here is another version want to use the cape for the kilt version as well.

source: Ramza sprite by Twinees

3lric

If you are going to use existing sprites you need to give credit to the original creator in the post.

Jumza

Everyone loves that one sided waist cape :P
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

DarkMaeko

December 24, 2015, 02:27:32 pm #27 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 02:09:53 am by DarkMaeko
most of my templates came from Seushiro that cape 1 i dont even know lol ill look it up tho thanks guys. and seushiro makes some bad ass sprites just saying. like his work allot.0

3lric

Right and you need to credit the sprite you got from Jot5, not to the game, but to the person who made the sprite :P

If you don't have the time to find out who it was and give proper credit (by looking in the Jot5 sprite thread in this section) then you don't have permission to use the sprite.

DarkMaeko

:v/: there we go updated source with the sprite pic. soon will post new verion of kilt still fine tuneing the kilt

DarkMaeko

December 25, 2015, 07:32:05 pm #30 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 09:00:56 pm by DarkMaeko
MERRY X MAS Hacktics!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D

fiinal version let me know iif u see anything that needs to be fixed, will fix portrait i know its fuky but meh geting to it was a pain to edit the kilt to make it look good, minor detials going to ajust but looks not to bad i think.

Jumza

Nice job! I'm sure it could use some real criticisms from an artist, but at first glance from me, it looks great for a first sprite!

3lric

Extra points because you almost nailed the Male Rathian Armor

DarkMaeko

January 03, 2016, 03:52:56 pm #33 Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 10:43:08 pm by DarkMaeko
new versus working on diffrent gloves and a cloaked version. witch armor is better? and wich head is better??? i spell like im retarded i relize this lol. i prefer the upper right model just need to finish a glove for it dont like the ones i have
Source. Core from Seushiro
Titan by   Kagebunji
The Hulk From Metal aka green titan.

3lric

DarkMaeko

January 04, 2016, 02:35:27 pm #35 Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:38:47 pm by DarkMaeko
got the head n shoulders from Seushiro. body nothing is left of ogirnal but feet only and they are soon to be removed or moidified drasticaly but the body came from Metal   hulk 
most of the original is gone but thanks for the base dudes and as always thanks Seushiro for A the idea and B the starting blocks to make it possible. had to make the chest plate and sash thingy working on new arms and feet coming together nicely. thanks for hulk  Metal as well i know i replaceing all the peices now but it helps to have a base to go off before i start replacing shit.    but the overall concept came from Seushiro. here is one of the test gloves not proper colors yet just looking at diffrent choices comparing but like this 1

DarkMaeko

January 04, 2016, 05:16:12 pm #36 Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 08:41:59 pm by DarkMaeko
new version hands not quite there but close ripped a bunch of peices off the original game sprites as well hands etc

DarkMaeko

made this i always have issues centering things etc so this makes my life allot easyer hopefuly someone will find this useful. everything is fixed to 8x8 squares

Kagebunji

Great job on the Artorias sprite! I'm realy liking that one :D
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

DarkMaeko

January 14, 2016, 11:23:10 pm #39 Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 11:37:51 pm by DarkMaeko
thanks. most of the time spent on  the damn tunic.
and the new project hands mostly haha
also have a caped version in the works :-D