• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Where can I get Balthier's sprite?

Started by Fosil, May 05, 2011, 02:57:02 pm

Fosil

My searches are fruitless. However, some other users have the sprite in some way, either borrowing from it or posting implementation troubles concerning it.

I have found a version from 'The Spriters Resource' site, however its format is incorrect. So, surely someone has made a PSX-compatible version of this sprite? If so, could someone please point me to it?
  • Modding version: PSX

Lijj

The one I have, the portrait has a messed up palette so it's no good.. someone must have one.

Eternal

May 05, 2011, 08:15:41 pm #2 Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 08:23:39 pm by Eternal248
I believe there's one somewhere in the Sprite Request topic. I'll take a look now.

EDIT: Found Balthier, Bremondt, and Aliste. I'll just post 'em here for reference.

Balthier:

Aliste:

Bremondt:
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Fosil

May 05, 2011, 08:25:00 pm #3 Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 08:29:48 pm by Tojoe
Oh, wow. Thank you! Now why aren't these available in the custom sprites section? :) (or any place else that is more accessible?)

Eternal

I'm working on having them added to the Sprites section on the main site. A few people have asked for them. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

GeneralStrife

Might as well add all the psp sprites to that et.

Mando

do you guys want the generic palette? I have generic palette balthier i fixed up.... and a better looking luso

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Fosil