• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:21:08 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Inquisitor Class Discussion (Rad/Ramza Skillset Update!)

Started by LastingDawn, February 12, 2009, 07:17:18 pm

LastingDawn

September 12, 2009, 03:24:04 pm #80 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
It is not possible... Berserkers in FF are Normally afflicted with the Berserk status at all times, so I had put in a tribute to them under the Wolf Set, which is a Wolf Helm, Wolf Pelt, and Wolf Paws, each one has innate Berserk, and a variety of other bonuses.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

jimmyjw88

September 12, 2009, 10:02:58 pm #81 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by jimmyjw88
Yeah. So, there's "Berserkers" with Berserk status already, from Wolf set.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

LastingDawn

Resurrection!

Inquisitors will be a difficult one to expand on... but as before we need anywhere from 5-8 more skills. Just recall that you should stick to the Magic Smashing theme.

Art of War

LastingDawn

First post update! But we still need quite a few skills here. Remember, Synergy is key for the skills between Rad and Ramza! As before, Philsov is to thank.

Art of War

philsov

so things aren't lost -- Inquistor is also gaining the ability to add Faith and add Innocent, and it is fitting that these functions be split up.

From cantor, Ramza gains a self-only Faith while Rad gets an enemy-only Innocent.

Sooo... rather than keep these two functions character exclusive, hows about Ramza gains the Innocent function while Rad rocks the Faith?  It'll synergize well with his God's Orb attack.  I'd suggest these spells be near-identical to their vanilla function regarding range/AoE/CTR and success rate.

3 skills to go!
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

LastingDawn

Ah, I rather like those ideas and brings Faith and Innocent to more of a forefront, also the synergy with the God's Orb is a great plan!

Art of War