• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:16:59 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Requesting: Leon Squallheart + Yuffie

Started by Nagafen, July 29, 2008, 04:45:52 pm

Nagafen

July 29, 2008, 04:45:52 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Nagafen
Yeah, I know I may requests like no tomorrow, but I need Yuffie and Leon urgently for a story idea (attempts to edit the event text finally succesful!), Yuffie for encounter in Chapter 1 and Leon for a later meeting/join up.

CidIII

July 29, 2008, 07:45:16 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by CidIII
I got a Yuffie I found.

What do you think?

I refuse to play Final Fantasy Tactics again until I am able to do my FF6 patch! And, FFT 1.3 doesn't technically count as FFT: so there!

Kenshin72

July 29, 2008, 09:35:26 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kenshin72
Squall Leonhart

Nagafen

July 30, 2008, 09:03:18 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Nagafen
Cid: Yeah, that's exactly what I need. Could you give me an upload?

Kenshin: Sorry, I played Kingdom Hearts FAR too much...Thanks. And now that you mention it, I want FFVIII era Squall, not KH Leon...

CidIII

July 30, 2008, 05:35:00 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by CidIII
Alright.
I refuse to play Final Fantasy Tactics again until I am able to do my FF6 patch! And, FFT 1.3 doesn't technically count as FFT: so there!

Kenshin72

July 30, 2008, 05:39:22 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kenshin72
Theres a link somewhere in this to a single frame of Squall.

itoikenza

Could someone upload a yuffie.spr file for me don't know how to find shishi that doesn't glitch up the .bmp!

http://www.clip-studio.com/quma/en/
Some hits you, So miss you, the center too, enter you, hits undone, have some fun, I know! misses come, render none, enter some... Always won!!... incomplete I know...

GeneralStrife

itoikenza

yeah well! i didn't want to make a new thread!!!

Some hits you, So miss you, the center too, enter you, hits undone, have some fun, I know! misses come, render none, enter some... Always won!!... incomplete I know...

GeneralStrife

if you read this....since the last post is old...zodiacs pallette editor can make it into a new bmp

itoikenza

i don't wanna .bmp i wants an already made .spr.!

GeneralStrife

you can make it into a spr after you import the fixed bmp into shishi....but why does it matter then anyways

Raine816

Quote from: CidIII on July 30, 2008, 05:35:00 pm
Alright.

Thanks. Finally found a yuffie (the most underated ninja in FF) I hope i can get it to work in my ISO.
Preparing to start on attempting to incorporate the main characters and of FFVII and their unique jobs into Tactics.

Dont hold your breath.

Jon

There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

formerdeathcorps

Didn't Mando have a Yuffie sprite?  I can't seem to find it anymore.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Mando

I do have the Yuffie Sprite I corrected. I took down every sprite I ever edited. However I will post it here once I get home tonight.

It looks the best out of all the version up here so far, until twinees finally remakes it completely that is.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Mando

There you go.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Raine816

Preparing to start on attempting to incorporate the main characters and of FFVII and their unique jobs into Tactics.

Dont hold your breath.

3lric

• Modding version: PSX