• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:47:14 pm

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Taichii

"The wolf does not strike until he is close, and the scythe does not harvest until the wheat is golden"

well thought about doku XD

"Desperation"

Taichii

lol stop acting cool XD

"Desperation"

Dokurider

That was going to be the last post for awhile. I have to take off for another funeral tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be back. Stay out of trouble while I'm away, kids.

Ryqoshay

Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Taichii

haha okay ryqo your turn XD

"Desperation"

st4rw4k3r

Due to thinking, and learning that a player left, I'm changed my last post.

Dokurider

As you may or may not know, my life has basically self destructed in the past 30 days. My most important people in my life just died within a month of each other and me and the rest of my family is left picking up the pieces. Needless to say, I have even less time to devote to RPing then ever.

In fact, I can no longer handle Desperation in its current form. I simply cannot devote the time needed to produce the material at a reasonable pace. I cannot maintain the complex and textured stories I originally wanted to take on. Yes, the responsibilities I took on have suddenly become too much for me to handle.

However, this does not mean we cannot RP together anymore. In fact, I would love to be able to continue to RP with you guys. I can continue if our story becomes much more unified and streamlined. What I would like to propose is that we reboot Desperation.

Basically, we will just start all over again with the same characters and some settings adjustments and an emphasis on having one united party. I would feel only mildly inconvenienced by starting over again because we honestly never made that much progress in the story to begin with. Furthermore, all of us have made serious and numerous mistakes in our writings up to this point. People have came and went and our current story scope has become too massive for us all to realistically handle.

Whatever you all decide, just know that I cannot handle the same amount of current responsibility I have placed on myself anymore and will be scaling back my participation either way. Understand that I have come to enjoy your companionships and I don't want this to be where I have to leave you guys, which is why I'm proposing a reboot. Either way, I will support and respect your decisions. Please discuss.

st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r

I'll elaborate my thoughts on this more.

I think the story is good where it is, although there is a problem with posting, there hasn't been much posting for quite a long time now. A reset would be nice, although I'm not quite sure how everyone being together from the start will work out very well. I think at the very least if a reset was to occur then we would have to get in smaller groups like we did earlier on and either try to get into a bigger group, or change your groups up. An example would be when Mother, McCloud, and Clayton split up, they would have gone off and got into a smaller group. so basically we need to regulate groups of people and try to keep everyone grouped together.

Taichii

i agree st4r but we have to understand that people who rp in this thread are also facing some IRC problems and they might be busy in real life so we should understand that :D

"Desperation"

Dokurider

So what do you think, Taichii? Should we restart?

Taichii

hmmm.. alright then. so for me... taichii, i'll prolong the battle on the hallways until ryqo posts.. and i'll post about Rai and ardin right after your next post..

so pattern...

1. taichii
2. (ryqo) or dokurider
3. taichii
4. st4r or dokurider
5. dokurider or st4r
6. ryqo

so everyone has double post except for ryqo cause she only has anita :D oh wait i forgot about her other character... and dynablade seemed to haave not posted for so long? so here....

"Desperation"

Dokurider

So, you're going on without me then, Taichii?

st4rw4k3r

Seems he wants to continue this

Taichii

no doku, i'll just prolong everything on my side until you come along on rai's side.. i will prolong my battle as well on the halls on taichii until ryqo comes.

"Desperation"

Taichii

October 17, 2012, 01:41:29 am #639 Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 02:38:57 am by Taichii
oh sorry >_< i didnt daw that
wait. let's talk about it on irc

OKAY SO...
we're going to issue a reset... except for my characters (and i hope ryqoshay will go with me as well but... i dunno yet so.. )
this will be the last post on the 2nd generation
we can still post our OOC threads here though for the 3rd generation.

"Desperation"