• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

ST4R's Official FFH MineCraft Server - Feel The City Quakin and Everybody Shakin

Started by st4rw4k3r, October 02, 2011, 09:19:16 pm

st4rw4k3r

Bump

I want more people on please :D

Also, for those of you that can't remember a simple 32bit Dot-decimal strand of numbers, Xifanie has made a subdomain that forwards to the server!

In more simple terms, Xifanie made it so when you type: minecraft.ffhacktics.com
It will take you to the server.

Thank you very much Xifanie!

And as per-usual,
Enjoy!

st4rw4k3r

January 12, 2012, 11:15:29 am #61 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 12:37:23 pm by st4rw4k3r
Hey alaris I noticed you got on again.
http://i.imgur.com/HgVxM.png
Thats the error you get when you get kicked off the server.

edit via psp:
I am busy at the moment and will get to figuring the error out asap...

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

st4rw4k3r

okay Alaris I think I know the problem.

When ever you do something, the server and your game talk, now the server is calling for something from you and when you give it, if you can, it is an unknown source to the sever, so it boots you.

Try using a clean 1.00 jar, without mods or The Aether.

st4rw4k3r

Wow that was a little late, sorry about that...
We are now running MC 1.1!

Enjoy!

Alaris

Yeah, well, with 1.1 being updated, Aether became null and void... so, I will be able to try tomorrow most likely.  Thanks for following up St4r, I will be back soon.
  • Modding version: PSX

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

st4rw4k3r

Ha. No problem, one could say I enjoy doing this.

Alaris

Yeah, at the end of the day, I figure my bug is from the mods. I am a big fan of the Aether Mod, but... wait.

Yeah, I understand it now.  In the Aether mod, it gives you several ACCESSORY slots, which fit next to the crafting window.  So it glitches out trying to understand why they aren't there, and just disconnects from the server.

st4rw4k3r

@Alaris: Ah! I did not know Aether did that. Well at least the problem is solved.

@everyone:
BTW I forgot to mention, yesterday I stripped a majority of the mods out of the server.
I am now adding a list on the OP that says what mods we have running on th server and what they do. Also type /pl into the chat window in game, and a list of mods will appear.

Enjoy!

Alaris

And... I managed to get on.  Nice fight in the end, folks. Was fun. ^_^

st4rw4k3r

Yay! Advertisement! Thank you Alaris, I hope this increase the population!
Also sorry I ruined your little quite moment in your house XD

st4rw4k3r

When Two Great Minds Stay Up Really Late Past Their Bedtime

Things Like This Happen:

http://imgur.com/a/SFLcW

Sunarst4r (Me), And Zaen Are Proud To Have Created And Currently Present, A Really Bright Arena

/warp Arena
Will get you there.

We will hold events here, and on off event times, feel free to slay your best friend or two in here for fun.

Completely off topic. But I found this in my MineCraft Screenshots folder.

st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r

Amazing update!
I am now running the server on Hamachi!
In other words, you can login without a bought Minecraft.
Thats what I call awesome.

The new IP, because of this is: 5.32.84.107
I will try to get Xif to change the sub domain ip to that.
also since the IP is changed, so is the dynmap: 5.32.84.107:8123

Alaris

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on January 23, 2012, 02:52:33 am
Amazing update!
I am now running the server on Hamachi!
In other words, you can login without a bought Minecraft.
Thats what I call awesome.

The new IP, because of this is: 5.32.84.107
I will try to get Xif to change the sub domain ip to that.
also since the IP is changed, so is the dynmap: 5.32.84.107:8123

Well, if you think that's awesome, you do.  But I more so approve of buying the game to play it, rather than cracking it.  >.>

st4rw4k3r

Its good since we can get more players on!
As for the fact that they are playing without the game bought, I will not say openly how I feel about that, although it might be easy to tell.

st4rw4k3r

I forgot to say, you all will have to get Hamachi to play on the server, thats the only requirement for the non premium play. You may all think this as more complicated just to play, but its only a few extra steps just to play. And its worth it since we can get more people playing. Although if I do find that not many people are playing without premium, then I'll kill the hamachi sever, and go back to regular.

I am updating the OP to tell you how to connect to the server now, it has pictures!

Eternal

I won't be able to play then, since I always get an error with Hamachi, even after reinstalling. :(
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

st4rw4k3r

What!
Crap, thats no fun then.

Alright what ever on that note. Buy the freaking game if you wanna play people :\

Changing back to non hamachi.