• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:57:49 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

Achilles

Sorry Sir Administrator just new here...but thanks a lot for editing it for me..

Achilles

January 01, 2013, 12:03:23 am #1282 Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 04:02:40 am by Celdia
can someone create a sprite sheet for a SPARTAN WARRIOR for me???...please...
i created 1 pose[very bad]...

Keep your requests for sprites in here. Site Submission - Sprites is for the entry of completed sprite sheets to the Custom Sprites database.   -Celdia

hyoue69

January 18, 2013, 11:18:56 pm #1283 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 02:23:27 am by hyoue69
Hello and Good Day to everyone! I would like to request a complete sprite of Soma Cruz from Castlevania...

And I think there's a problem in the Alucard sprite 'cause the arms are floating when walking, or is it just my imagination?.. I love you all! ^_________^

EDIT: Oh! Now I know why the arms of Alucard is floating... Haha! Silly me! I just read that it should be in Type 1 in ShishiSpriteEditor... ^__________^

Koruten

Hmm, I might try to do this my self, but when it comes to FFT Sprites...er well, I'm not that great. But I would love it if someone made a sprite of my character here, Zerx.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Disgaeafan1

February 16, 2013, 12:23:56 am #1285 Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 06:10:08 pm by Disgaeafan1
I know everybody's real busy and may not have time, but I would give two arms, three legs, and an elephant for sprites of the lovely Etoile Rosenqueen:

Attached are pics and a sprite sheet from her game.

Edited for Sprites from the sequel, from same age Etoile and her Adult Form.

Thanks!

Celdia

I look at Etoile's character art and the first sprite I think of is Lysay. Then I see the character sprites and that goes right out the window because she's wearing enough pink to make Princess Peach jealous. Still, I think this one could be managed with little enough modification.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Disgaeafan1

Oh the sprites can just use the darker pink from the character art. I mean is still alot of pink but... :P

Mobius

Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Darkanen

Hi all ^^

I need the help of an expert on sprite. I have a project and I need a sprites of Bahamut. I know it's a big project, but I know you're the best :)

I saw the others primals sprites and they are damn good.

Please, help

Mobius

I would go for it, but only if advancements in the hacking of the sprite borders would allow it.

In the past I made a few espers for the Altima sheet. But still...

I'd love to do stuff at least double the size of this:

Maybe if we got around making a game engine ourselves to mimic FFT's instead of hacking it.. Who knows where we could be now.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.

AX18

Can you guys make some sprite packs in .rar files. That's kinda cool if you do. :)
"That was the best post I've ever read. No, seriously. It made my eye smile like this."

Jennifer Darknight

This is probably a pipedream, but man oh man, if a FFT sprite of Zero (From Megaman Zero) was in existence, I'd give an arm and a leg.

EDIT: Nevermind. I resized it to a more reasonable size.

Zerozx

Quote from: Jennifer Darknight on April 25, 2013, 04:34:12 pm
This is probably a pipedream, but man oh man, if a FFT sprite of Zero (From Megaman Zero) was in existence, I'd give an arm and a leg.

EDIT: Nevermind. I resized it to a more reasonable size.

I totally agree. I've been studying up on how to sprite on this site so I could attempt him along with some others. (Serge from Crono Cross, etc.)

Reks

May 08, 2013, 10:13:49 pm #1296 Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 10:44:51 pm by Reks
I know that what with the new contest going on, this'll likely be unanswered. However, I'll work on this myself over time if nobody else offers to, though it'll be about Christmas before any of you see what I've done if I bother to remember at all.

I request Ark, the protagonist of Terranigma, a game that really should have been released to the U.S, but wasn't due to Squeenix of America going bankrupt (at the time) and the pending release of the 64.

• Discord username: Reks#0128

Mobius

Reks, there was once a warrior with spiky hair that resembles this guy alot. My memory isn't exactly flawless, but I bet it was made by Vanya, years ago. With a few edits, it could be easily made into Ark.

Reks

Quote from: Mobius on May 08, 2013, 11:01:21 pm
Reks, there was once a warrior with spiky hair that resembles this guy alot. My memory isn't exactly flawless, but I bet it was made by Vanya, years ago. With a few edits, it could be easily made into Ark.

Oh? I'll look for it, then. Thanks for letting me know!
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

GeneralStrife

warrior with spiky hair head, with monk pants and bard chest is perfect for him