• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:40:10 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Let's Play! With Reks

Started by Reks, September 13, 2015, 12:21:25 am

Reks

Starting off! This will be a thread for my non-FFT LPs.

Let the games begin!

Let's Play Tactics Ogre: TUCT! Part 1: Stoned Warren
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Kuro-Hime

I did not know he was as well built, Character portrait are awesome, and the cinematic too :p
Wanted to start a party of this game on Psx, and Hoshigami on DS, but i lost the motivation very quickly..I made a mistake ^^

What version did you use Reks, psx?
What software did you use for recording?

Reks

Quote from: Kuro-Hime on September 13, 2015, 01:49:34 pm
I did not know he was as well built, Character portrait are awesome, and the cinematic too :p
Wanted to start a party of this game on Psx, and Hoshigami on DS, but i lost the motivation very quickly..I made a mistake ^^

What version did you use Reks, psx?
What software did you use for recording?

No, this is the PSP version.

PPSSPP is the emulator, and Camtasia is the recording software.

Kuro-Hime

Oki doki  ;) Very good quality video

Angel

I didn't have enough time to watch the entire video, but I do like what you have going here. I honestly prefer voiceless games to remain voiceless, rather than have the player act out everything (unless you are Maddie Blaustein or her equally talented reincarnation), and enjoy explanations even when I'm already aware of what's being said, just because it keeps everyone up to speed. Very considerate.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

rrs_kai

I enjoy Tactics Ogre a lot, looking forward to this.

Reks

September 15, 2015, 12:55:28 pm #6 Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 04:51:41 pm by Reks
Accidentally deleted the old post cause I derped. Oh well.

Reks

I'll continue the Tactics Ogre LP another time, as it takes so goddamn long to play though.

Instead... I started one for Secret of Mana!

Part 1: Miscommunication Breeds the Apocalypse

3lric

Oh man, I fucking LOVE the Mana series (well, Seiken Densetsu 1-4 anyway) this will be cool to watch :D
  • Modding version: PSX

Reks

Part 2: Tropical Dwarven Deeps?

Sound messes up a little a few minutes in. Not sure what caused it.

Reks

I need to get back to CCP2 and SoM, but I haven't really wanted to play either lately. Will force myself on my next day off, though.

For now, since I've been playing Gungeon in between doing things, I decided to upload a run or two every now and then. Here's the first of what I might make a series: undecided on it.

Reks

Heroebal

I didn't know Tactics ogre picked up the bags for you I always went around and collected them all....