• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT Arena Season 5 Registration

Started by Barren, August 13, 2016, 08:18:09 am

Barren

August 13, 2016, 08:18:09 am Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:23:28 pm by Barren
Everyone, now it's time to starting submitting teams for this year's FFT Arena AI Tournament!

We are conducting this tournament with traditional arena rules and this format will be in Swiss Style.

You can submit your team by PMing me and the deadline will be August 28th 11:59 PM EST.

Once we gather all the combatants we will divide the brackets and assign hosting duties to those who volunteered.

If you have any questions please post here and one of us will be able to answer them. Thank you and good luck!

Update: Now we're aiming for 36 players cause why not?

Combatants
Barren
silenkaster
Rouroni Elmdor
Otabo
Heroebal
dw6561
gatebuster202
Argy
Reks
Corosar
Dokurider
Jumza
Mudvayne
Anima Zero
Chemist
FDQuinn11
Red World
Kyrpt
TrueLight
Velcrow
Dol
Shintroy
CT5Holy
White Knight Wiegraf
Kashkabald
Skiploom188
fattyzilla
Andante49
Havermayer
synth
Andrew
VireBlaze
Eternal
jaaster
Vigilanti
DomieV
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

silentkaster

I might have missed this and apologize if I did, but are the brackets going to be seeded?
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Barren

It depends on how many people sign up for the tournament. So far no one has registered

silentkaster

Well, I'm submitting a team. And I'm sure you will. If it's only us, we'll be guaranteed at least second place :P
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Elmdork

Oh, I'm in.

We might want to send out some mails to remind people a tourney's happening and 1.4 is a thing.
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

Otabo

I still can't get used to this patch, but I'm in this time.

gatebuster202

• Modding version: PSX
Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers

Argy

Yeah, i am in as well. I will be posting closer to the deadline day.
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Barren

August 16, 2016, 01:36:59 pm #8 Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 05:54:46 pm by Barren
When I receive team submissions I will update the first post to show off registered players

EDIT: After hearing silentkster's suggestion, what I'll do instead is name the people that say they want in. And worry about what team they submit later

dw6561

I'll be participating for sure, but I need to actually make a team first :P
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

Heroebal

I have some teams in the middle of processing, I haven't decided which one to go with yet.

Reks

• Discord username: Reks#0128

Corosar

yea i wanna join in. i am just needing to go through the team and try and think of things that may be worrysome for it.
Time for a new season!

V 1.4.1 W/L: 3 / 7
V 1.4 W/L: 3 / 14.5
V 1.39 W/L: 13.25 / 22

Dokurider

Creating a team, will try to have it submitted by Friday.

Jumza

Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Mudvayne

I'd love to join.

Quick question, is there a team building spreadsheet to use for the new patch? I'm on a new computer and don't have any of my old FFT files, including the team building spreadsheet which seems to have entirely disappeared from the site. I haven't made a team for the new patch because I haven't been able to find anything to help with teambuilding.

Gaignun

Hi Mudvayne,

The thread to which the spreadsheet was uploaded was unstickied because the spreadsheet is not yet updated to reflect the changes of latest patch.  You can find the thread here.

I am currently in the process of updating this spreadsheet.  It should be released in a few days.

Andrew

@Mudvayne: The memory card generator doubles as a team-building tool, but please read the "additional information" spoiler in its thread before using it.

Anima Zero

Just sent in my team last night.  Here's hoping for the best this go around!
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Chemist

I'll toss my hat in the ring! How so I sign up exactly. >.>
Lijj is the best! If you don't know, now you know!
~Elite Romanda Gunner~