• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:36:02 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Darthatron's Law Remover!

Started by Eternal248, January 23, 2011, 02:48:57 am

Eternal

January 23, 2011, 02:48:57 am Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 01:36:13 am by Darthatron
Darthatron over at ID created a wonderful tool that removes Laws from battles, called FFTA Lawyer. This means you can play FFTA without fear of being attacked in Prison, and without fear of pesky laws.

I'm sure he'll constantly be updating it, but this is the current version for now. Very nice work, Darthatron!

http://darth.ffhacktics.com/app/FFTA_Lawyer.zip

EDIT: Link fixed. Love from Darthatron.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Twinees

Ahh awesome stuff, ill be sure to try this out soon.
great job Darthatron.
  • Modding version: PSX

FFMaster

Woot, I might finish FFTA for the first time ever.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

FFMaster

Should there be laws for the herb picking quest? If so, then they don't appear and the hack seems to be working fine.
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Eternal

Every Mission has laws except for ones in the Jagds have laws. Which means the hack is working as expected. :D
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

formerdeathcorps

Perfect.  Now all we need is the death rule of Jagds everywhere and I might actually consider hacking the rest of the game.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Eternal

I'm fairly sure Darth said it's possible, just that he's not interested in Jagds being everywhere. I might be wrong, though.

Darthatron

• Discord username: Darthatron

MysticKnightFF5

Eternal

MysticKnightFF5

nero

Do the judges still appear in battles or have they been removed as well?

Eternal

I'm fairly certain Judges are still around and move bodies.

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Pickle Girl Fanboy

January 28, 2011, 11:19:19 am #17 Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 06:06:40 pm by Pickle Girl Fanboy
God I fucking hate Judges.  

MysticKnightFF5

Give Judges HP, so we can murder them.

Darthatron

Sadly I can't give them HP, but I will work on an "All Jagd" (no Judges) hack. ^_^
  • Discord username: Darthatron