• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 11:31:28 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

[EFFECT] Cure Water

Started by Choto, September 02, 2012, 09:28:06 pm

Choto

September 02, 2012, 09:28:06 pm Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:37:04 pm by Choto
Secret of mana fans?

If anybody wants to create their own spell effects, download Lirmont's sprite animator. It's a bit confusing at first, but once you learn how to use it, the possibilities are endless.

lirmont

This turned out really great! The animation looks really smooth. Good job.

Kagebunji

Lookin nice. I would suggest erasing the dark outlines though, makes it look very unnatural.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

MiKeMiTchi

The dark lines are hard to remove when dealing with transparent gifs. So, instead of removing those lines, try it on a black background. ;3
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Choto

September 03, 2012, 01:03:51 pm #4 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 07:26:20 pm by Choto
Testing

Lijj

Looking great Choto! I'm inspired
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

It's lookinf perfect on the black background, really nice. One thing I thought of, after the water part, there are those light pillars(didn't know how to call it exactly), is there any way to make them appear somewhat around the character, instead of just filling the whole screen? Otherwise, it is awesome. Is there any way to import these into FFT?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Choto

Thanks Kage! The light pillars were actually made with particleillusion really quick.. there may be a way to make them smaller... there must be. Unfortunately, there's no way to import them into FFT because we don't know the code that goes behind the effects in FFT. They're planned for use in Tethical or a game using Tethical's engine.