• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:39:57 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

ST4R's Official FFH MineCraft Server - Feel The City Quakin and Everybody Shakin

Started by st4rw4k3r, October 02, 2011, 09:19:16 pm

st4rw4k3r

Hello everyone!

Server IP: 98.246.168.123:25565 or minecraft.ffhacktics.com (Thank you Xifanie for the Subdomain)
Dynmap: Server IP: 98.246.168.123:8123

How this works is every week I'll change the MOTD (the text you see before you connect to the server, on the multiplayer menu) to lyrics from a certain song. The catch is you have to figure out what song the lyrics are from, and make something from the lyrics of the song (doesn't have to be from the lyrics I used).

MOTD: "Talking about diamonds on the soles of her shoes"

I read the lyrics and go: oh! Diamonds on the Soles of her shoes by Paul Simon, derp.
I go google the lyrics. hint: she's got diamonds on the soles of her shoes lyrics

and read them to figure out what I could make.
In this case I'm going to make diamond sole shoes.

If you do not know what the lyric is I'll post it in this post

Don't Be Rude
No Griefing (Taking from farms is not griefing, but it becomes such if you do not replant)
Don't Make Inappropriate Structures Ever

I will not make anyone a Moderator without pulling a vote. I will though set people as OP to help me do things sometimes, but they will only have temporary OP status.

Essentials & Extras - This adds more commands to MC, manages chat, and protects the game from various things (Fire, Explosions,...).
Info
Commands

Dynmap - A lively updating world map. Shows players, what they say, nether world, The End world, Main word, and allows you to chat to people.
Found here: http://minecraft.ffhacktics.com:8123/
Commands
Info

LWC - Locks all Furnaces and Chests to only allow the one that made it able to open it.
Commands
Info

mcMMO - Adds an RPG aspect to the game. You gain exp for doing things, and you get better as you go. And you also get special abilities with items.
Info
Commands pt.1
Commands pt.2

World Edit And World Guard - Allows use of a wand, to change blocks into something else, and protect an area from others messing with it. It allows does a cool teleport thing to compasses.
Info
Commands

Tim The Enchanter - Give items enchantments!
Info & Commands

Enjoy![/list]

dinosaur

OH SHIT!  I DONT KNOW WAHT TO DO!!  I AM ALREADY ON A SERVER

st4rw4k3r

Disconnect from the server.
Click Multiplayer.
Type in the IP or Domain.
Then confirm.

dinosaur

I mean, do I leave my Touhou server to go to FFH ;-;

PX_Timefordeath

DON'T DO IT DINO! Also, you can't because this server is using 1.8, while the MotK one is using 1.7.3.

DaveSW

Hey, St4r, do you think you could add some torches to the starting town? All the mobs spawning there is quite annoying.
I am awesome.

dinosaur

Quote from: DaveSW on October 16, 2011, 01:22:58 pm
Hey, St4r, do you think you could add some torches to the starting town? All the mobs spawning there is quite annoying.

dinosaur

STAR!!! Can you start the server, it stopped.

st4rw4k3r

October 16, 2011, 03:27:35 pm #10 Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 03:28:29 pm by st4rw4k3r
I turned it off?
Its back up, sorry about that.

There is no town atm, but when Dino and me start making it, I'll get those torches out there.

st4rw4k3r

Yeah if anyone does that, I'll have a few things for them.

st4rw4k3r

So it seems that I had a power outage, right as I was saving the server.
So this world is now fried. It also appears that my router is not letting anyone in to play the server.

So I'll be working on getting the router to work again, and soon after that, to rebuild the server.

If you would like the server to have a certain mod, post the link here, and I'll most likely have it on the server asap.

st4rw4k3r

October 23, 2011, 10:33:05 pm #14 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 01:52:05 am by st4rw4k3r
The server is up.
I am sorry for the fact it got screwed up.

I did fine an amazing lake-mountain area.
So please enjoy.

I'll also need some people willing to help rebuild somethings from the old server.

have fun!

SilvasRuin

Bah.  I didn't even finish the first tower.

DaveSW

1.9.4 prerelease is rather stable, would you consider running that version instead of 1.8.1?
I am awesome.

st4rw4k3r

I am at the moment running a bukkit server. It has no gui to it and is a lot faster than the regular minecraft server.
I have tried the regular minecraft server, and it is quite slow on my computer. So if Bukkit has a 1.9r4 then I'll update, if not then we sadly have to stay on 1.8

st4rw4k3r

dinosaur

wut? Did you put a crazy land mod?

Do we still have the weapon and armor shop? Sorry I dont have internet at my new place yet :(