• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:27:34 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

What would FFT look like without a turn based system? (A request for FFT art)

Started by Jumza, May 05, 2013, 10:26:24 am

Jumza

I think it would look something like this

edit: postimage.org (among all of my other image hosting websites that I know of) aren't opening for me for some reason, so I'll just attach the image.

This is the best picture of FFT I've seen on the internet :)

My collection of FFT Fanart is very small, does anyone else have any pics like this one that I could add to it?
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Jumza

Fixed! I hope that little blunder didn't make me look to stupid  :roll:
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Celdia

Don't worry Jumza. I'm pretty sure we all already thought you looked stupid before that. :D

It is an amusing picture though.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Jumza

Ouch Celdia. Ouch.

I still can't decide whats better though, Beowulf getting pwned by Stab Up, Ramza stealing that gun, or that awesome death-counter.

Celdia

Quote from: Jumza on May 05, 2013, 06:50:53 pm
Ouch Celdia. Ouch.

:mrgreen:

Quote from: Jumza on May 05, 2013, 06:50:53 pm
I still can't decide whats better though, Beowulf getting pwned by Stab Up, Ramza stealing that gun, or that awesome death-counter.

I think my favorite part is the subtle censoring of a potential panty-shot on the geomancer by Meliadoul's spear. Pure class right there.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

3lric

Kagebunji

Don't worry Jumza, Celdia is just mean as fuck, so don't let it get to you. She said mean thing to me as well recently on a stream, and I just had to post here once I saw what she wrote to you, haha.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Celdia on May 05, 2013, 06:55:15 pm
:mrgreen:

I think my favorite part is the subtle censoring of a potential panty-shot on the geomancer by Meliadoul's spear. Pure class right there.

I think the big question here is why the hell is she using a spear