• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT Arena Stream day

Started by CT5Holy, May 12, 2014, 05:58:10 pm

Barren

When will the next stream be? I'll work on the team requested by shintroy a bit this week so it can be a bit more competitive
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

silentkaster

Idea!! How about we do a stream where a bunch of us are on at the same time and discuss ideas?? This would be a great time to put together a proposal which could give those who have an interest in working on it a solid foundation on which to make the patch changes. We can also have everybody, or at least most people, on together so we can bounce our ideas back and forth. IDK, just my idea but it could be fun.
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Shintroy

Could just make a thread about a FFT Arena discord.
Some day my people will be free.

Kurosabes

I'm working on a spreadsheet to show a visual of the possible changes. If I can screenshare it during a live discussion, even better.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Kurosabes#0312

dw6561

An FFT Arena discord? I'd be all for it.
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

silentkaster

CT5Holy

I'll try to stream on Tuesday, 4/26 at 4:30 PST / 7:30 EST / 23:30 UTC

Matches and/or 1.4 discussion welcome! lmk which you guys would prefer. Most likely there'll be a bit of both anyways XD
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Shintroy

Would eventually like a live discussion about 1.4.  After the stream we can make the discord group.
Can't top these mime teams and have lost all interest in 1.39. Looking forward to this

Reks

I normally would work, but I just got asked to be set up for full time, so I was gonna request my days off (since they're set) be Monday and Tuesday

Coincidentally it lines up with the stream, should I wake upin time to catch it anyway.
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Barren

I'm thinking of a few new ideas for 1.4. It's not going to the ridiculous ones like I said last stream. I still say we should add immune death sentence to the immune dead equipment so the AI won't make mistakes like that

Andrew

April 23, 2016, 12:41:14 pm #270 Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 12:47:07 pm by Andrew
So.... should I just scrap my 1.4 discussion post, or is it actually going to be used?  It's starting to feel like a wasted effort at this point.

silentkaster

I wouldn't scrap it Andrew. You pulled together quite a few ideas and we can have easy reference to the lot of them. That's a good base for discussion. So don't scrap it.

CT5Holy

Definitely don't scrap it!

Andrew

All righty, I'll leave it!

CT5Holy

Going to be ~15-20 minutes late, apologies!

Barren

It's fine, I made some last minute updates towards my ice absorb team that I made for tonight's stream. Also don't forget the other team I made at Shintroy's request

CT5Holy

Come hang out and chat while I set up the memcard!

https://www.twitch.tv/ctfive/

Shintroy

Only caught about 5 minutes of the stream, but it's something. I'll catch up on the rest later. 2006 laptops can't handle twitch.

If there was any 1.4 discussion planning or discord talk I'd like to know what's being planned since I won't be able to watch the archives for a while.

CT5Holy

Thinking of a 1.39 sendoff stream on Thursday, June 30 at the usual 4 PM PST / 7 PM EST / 23:00 UTC

Barren

I'm totally there. I'll send in a team or two as a goodbye to 1.39c