• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:38:44 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Dome IS a gay

Started by Kagebunji, August 05, 2010, 10:14:08 am

Kagebunji

Here is proof
http://dome-the-swordman.deviantart.com ... -127365166

"it is easy to mimic a kiss", with guy? If you are gay, then yes. Good job Dome, you kissed teh guy! What next, cock sucking?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

This pic already was in my sign
Well done Captain Obvious!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kagebunji

Who gives a fuck. No one enters there anyway. Weren't you at cinema anyway now?

philsov

QuoteWhat next, cock sucking?

That, too, is pretty easy to mimic.

May not be enjoyable, or desirable, but going through the motions wouldn't be too hard, I don't think.

I'm sure with enough practice it'll be like doing the dishes for Dome.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Dome

Quote from: "Kagebunji"Who gives a fuck. No one enters there anyway. Weren't you at cinema anyway now?
Poor boy, huge butthrut detected
And you know, films usually end after a while
Quote from: "philsov"
QuoteWhat next, cock sucking?
That, too, is pretty easy to mimic.
May not be enjoyable, or desirable, but going through the motions wouldn't be too hard, I don't think.
I'm sure with enough practice it'll be like doing the dishes for Dome.
I think it would be possible, but wouldn't be funny at all

Kagebunji

Nah, I am not butthurt, I am not that stupid to get all angry because of internet. I made this topic for fun in the first place, you know. I quess you didn't realized, cause I didn't put any emoticons into my post, heh. Yeah they end in a while, but it wasn't much more than hour before you left chat, and then appeard here. Going to cinema, watching film, and coming to home usually takes more time, unless you have nitro in ass :P.

Dome

Quote from: "Kagebunji"Nah, I am not butthurt, I am not that stupid to get all angry because of internet. I made this topic for fun in the first place, you know. I quess you didn't realized, cause I didn't put any emoticons into my post, heh. Yeah they end in a while, but it wasn't much more than hour before you left chat, and then appeard here. Going to cinema, watching film, and coming to home usually takes more time, unless you have nitro in ass :P.
The film started at 5.10 (local hour) ended at 7.30(Local hour) and I left the chat at 4.40...
Something is wrong here xD

Kagebunji

Lol, it was really not more than one hour, unless I am too drunk. Well, let's leave it at that.