Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Pages: [1]
ligriV [Posts: 2]
  • View Profile
  • [December 19, 2017, 06:55:48 AM]
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions ROM
« on: December 19, 2017, 06:55:48 AM »
Hey guys,

I really hope that this isn't too much of a redundant question. I've peered around on the forum and I've peered around the internet but I can't much seem to find a solution to my problem.

I am trying to play FFT WOTL as a ROM for epsxe. I have found a number of ROMs for the game but whenever I try and load them, I get an error. The error states "recompile block too large". It seems like this error pops up commonly when a ROM is simply a low quality ROM. That being said, I haven't been able to find a ROM for the game that doesn't provide this error. I also don't have a problem running the original FFT 1.3 at all.

Any help at all would be appreciated, thanks
Nyzer [Posts: 853]
  • View Profile
  • [December 19, 2017, 02:27:36 PM]
Re: Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions ROM
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 02:27:36 PM »
... So if I understand this right, you're trying to play a PSP game on a PSX emulator?

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • ligriV [Posts: 2]
    • View Profile
    • [December 19, 2017, 05:00:11 PM]
    Re: Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions ROM
    « Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 05:00:11 PM »
    I guess that must be the problem? Is there no PC version of Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions

EDIT: I'm rather new to these games. The ROM works fine on a PSP emulator. Thanks for the smack on the head hehe
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 05:30:44 PM by ligriV »
    • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Pages: [1]