• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:34:40 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Is there a way to edit zodiac signs?

Started by A Blood Red Fox, February 27, 2014, 01:34:13 am

A Blood Red Fox

Is there a way to edit the zodiac signs? The names and the graphics for their symbols?

Is it at all possible? If it is... how would I go about doing it?

Celdia

If you follow the instructions posted over here   http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9193.msg180397#msg180397   you'll be able to find and modify the zodiac signs themselves.

In FFTacText, if you use the QuickEdit option and select Help from the dropdown, the bottom of the list it brings up has all of the zodiac sign descriptions. The only other places they show up are the Treasures/Treasure Names which are also in that dropdown but those are for the entries you read in the Brave Story menu in-game. I don't think they appear anywhere else in the game but I may be forgetting something obvious.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Angel

Just the stones' names during the course of the story in however many events. And the stones' graphics themselves shown in Brave Story, which correspond to the zodiac signs.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Celdia

It has been so long since I bothered to read the game event text that people talking about them never occurred to me. >_>
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

A Blood Red Fox

When I open FRAME.BIN in tilemolester, the graphics end up being monochrome. Is that how it is supposed to look?