• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:17:11 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Hacking Kingdom Hearts II

Started by Miroshi Beshima, February 15, 2009, 10:10:46 pm

Miroshi Beshima

February 15, 2009, 10:10:46 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Miroshi Beshima
anyone here like hacking Kingdom Hearts II with a codebreaker, gamesharks, or armax? at kh-vids people are making new effects for forms and its getting very interesting. Ive been thinking about starting to hack it buuuttt unfortunately i do not have a save dump for the NTSC version which is really required to start hacking...lol.

Grandy

February 18, 2009, 01:17:24 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Grandy
What have they been doing, exactly?

Miroshi Beshima

February 18, 2009, 03:09:01 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Miroshi Beshima
theyve been hacking multiple things, you can change Sora, or any other characters model, but theyve only focused on sora, they been giving form different movesets and other form'm model. You can play as Riku, theyve been perfecting the code cuz the originals had multiple glitches. theyre many other play as codes. also you can change wat weapon you weild, you can even weild Axel's chakrams! you make Kingdom key (or any other weapon) look like a defferent one. Example: Kingdom Key to Ultima Weapon while keeping Kingdom Keys stats. Also Room mads are availible and refight bosses. I think there are many more codes that i cant remember, if you wanna check it out the site it Kh-vids.net