• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:14:39 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Hermaphrodite Ramza or non-Hermaphrodite Ramza, you must make your final choice!

Started by Oroborobo, June 02, 2012, 01:04:40 am

Oroborobo

I told you you would grow to accept it! Your time has come! The Delita love scene will be included in the final version regardless of the answer.

Your options are:
A) Ramza secretly has both Male and Female attributes
B) Ramza is secretly a woman, but everyone believes he's a man.
C) Ramza is secretly a man, but can't convince anyone he isn't a woman.
D) Ramza is a sterile androgynous intersex person, somewhere between a man and a woman but not truly either one of them. (this one features the purest love, moeeeeee~)
E) Ramza is a woman with a personality of heroic hyper-masculinity while Delita is an effeminate and skillful man.

OPTIONS FGHIJ are the same as ABCDE except Delita is actually a woman

OPTIONS KLMNO are the same as ABCDE, except Ramza and Delita switch places entirely.

In the event that either Delita or Ramza becomes entirely feminine, balance will be created by changing either Alma or Teta into a male as necessary, through the means of editing a beard onto either of their sprites and portraits.

I am totally going to follow through on this. Not joking at all. Even if it takes me forever and fucking ever to do everything myself (I'm not asking for this oh god someone help me make this better than I could)

Anyway, I trusted only this group of depraved individuals to be good enough to render a verdict on this decision. bordering on insane fanficton as much as patch, and I GUESS I put it here because of how much of a fucking joke this is, which is apparently all I can devote my time to anymore~

Oroborobo

Celdia

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Oroborobo

Done. Mustadio nurses a broken heart the only way he knows how. It's on the checklist.

Oroborobo

guys you actually have to pick one

if you can't decide go with C it involves the least effort

Oroborobo

I never said there wasn't going to be Ramza/Alma incest

the question was what genders they would be

EmmaNigma

I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Oroborobo

EmmaNigma

I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Oroborobo

So far B and C are tied

I am seriously going to put effort into writing this so the rest of you need to start voting or this train wreck will end up being very personal for me

Neophyte Ronin

Again, the fuck is this?

THERE ISN'T EVEN A POLL!

And not to bust your balloon, but the butt-pants thing and the whole bondage-medieval schtick was the lead artist's motif, not an indication of mass sexual impurity.  Also, Ramza is fucking Aerith and all of you know it!

3lric

Dome

Quote from: Elric on July 21, 2012, 05:34:23 am
What was the point in bringing back this topic?

Tbh, instead of this, I'd ask what was the point of this topic
But this is spam, so who freaking cares

Neophyte Ronin

It's called electronic heckling, also called trolling.  Sometimes, it's hilarious, but it's easy to pull a Michael Richards and go off on a tangent you'll likely regret.

Kaijyuu

Neophyte Ronin, there are like, 800 topics in spam you haven't bumped yet. Hop to it.

Dome

Quote from: Kaijyuu on July 21, 2012, 09:15:45 am
Neophyte Ronin, there are like, 800 topics in spam you haven't bumped yet. Hop to it.

Kaijyuu, there are like, over 9000 furfag pics on the internet you haven't fapped to yet. Hop to it.