• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

Zotis

Barren, it's not masamu-naw, it's masamu-nay.

It's a long a as in day or plain.

Barren

Yea I looked it up on final fantasy wiki and its pronounced like "Mah - sah - moo - neh"
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Zotis

I can't wait till the next set of matches.  In fact... I think I might die from anticipation... hope I can still watch them from the afterlife.  XD

silentkaster

Quote from: Zotis on April 19, 2014, 04:16:31 pm
I can't wait till the next set of matches.  In fact... I think I might die from anticipation... hope I can still watch them from the afterlife.  XD

Just wear a cursed ring and you'll be back eventually :p
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Zotis

I can't afford one.  I'm too poor.   :cry:

Fenire

You could always use a Phoenix Blade. Your turns would come more slowly, but you would always be up for them.

Zotis

I dunno... my turns come up slowly enough as it is...

I'll just youtube some tutorials for learning to cast reraise.

ShadowDragon15

You know, I like to take my girlfriend with me everywhere I go. She gains MP any time we make a move, and she'll always hit me with a Raise 2.
Strategy is just magical.

Barren

April 21, 2014, 04:50:21 pm #3228 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 07:55:49 pm by Barren

Zotis

Ouch, you destroyed me there.  Good job.  Timing worked in your favor big time, landing those sinkholes and don't acts shut my team down.

Wow, what an incredibly tight match, and what a comeback for us in that final round.  I think what killed us in the first round was being spread out at the start, with only one res unit our team needs to stick together.  That match was one of the most interesting matches I've seen in a long time.

Thanks a lot Barren.  You made my day.  :D

silentkaster

April 21, 2014, 07:42:33 pm #3230 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 07:47:47 pm by silentkaster
Ouch! Been in a bit of a losing streak lately. GG guys. The monk crystalizing and Paladin put to sleep spelled doom for us in Round 3. Definitely will change my unit names to Brock and Giovanni (cuz thats the only 2 I remember from Red/Blue...I would do Gary but don't think he was an actual Gym Leader). Also, light robe will get switched. Unnecessary thanks to Masamune on him Depending on what Barren switches if anything, I may change the crossbow as well.

Barren

silentkaster

April 21, 2014, 11:53:51 pm #3232 Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 12:08:44 am by silentkaster
Well that was interesting. Two Nameless Dancers going at it. We got really lucky to proc silence both times which shut down that Time Mage.

Uhm, not much to say other than that. GG.

In other news, there's a bunch of buzz about a Vanilla tournament on another site which I'm excited to participate in...but I really enjoy Arena a lot. I really hope a tournament is going to happen this summer.

Hopefully, I can get Camtasia or something soon and start recording my own matches :)

CT5Holy

Holy crap, that was a fun match! Intense R3, very surprised we made the comeback. I mean, it was like a 4v1, with one of our units Charmed and Blinded. Clutch Mimic Daravon/Sleeps. If Barren/silentkaster had landed another Charm, it may very well have been their match.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Fenire

Thank you for the videos Barren. Definitely need to do some reworking on the time mage and monk.

Zotis

Zotis

I reworked Black Bog, please give them a match.  :)

silentkaster

I think Black Bog vs. Quick Step would be a good match...

Leif1991

I'd like my Green Team to see some action, especially since I changed some stuff around.
Season 3 A.I. Tournament Champion