• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:59:44 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

CoP Progress Log, Suggestions & Bugs

Started by Kokojo, May 07, 2010, 08:33:37 am

3lric

Maybe i should post my long ass bug report here XD
  • Modding version: PSX

Avalanche

hi,

i tried to play the game but everytime someone uses "panic" is crashes.

Kokojo

Hello Avalanche.

I forgot to fix this, il be uploading a new version shortly, Il announce it.
For now, don't use Panic :P
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

GeneralStrife

koko let me know when you want me to test the new system

GS

Kokojo

April 04, 2012, 01:09:02 pm #64 Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 01:15:41 pm by Kokojo
Releashed version 2.2 with new classes, items, and item text. A few event fixes too.
And the PANIC fix for now.

So now would be the time, GS.

3lric

- Brought all events up to date to the newest compiler.
- Getting ready to start making events side by side with Kokojo.

\o/

Kokojo

Started work with Elric on chapter 3.

skiploom188

Chapter 3, Chapter 3, Chapter 3

Can't wait.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
======================================================================

SWFFT

I posted this elsewhere (maybe incorrectly as this may be the more appropriate location), but how many chapters are you guys projecting?

Kokojo

Kokojo

Kokojo

April 26, 2012, 05:17:08 pm #71 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 05:39:21 pm by Kokojo
Today...

-Transition between Chapter 2 and 3 is done (Including hero change + save)
-First Chapter 3 events fixed. (List of events to come)
-First Chapter 3 battle set up.
-Fixed the Library battle : you can now stand on the table! \o/
-Fixed 5 items descriptions to include proper stats.
-Fixed all stars(That are actually the loots) problems in both chapter 1 and chapter 2.
-Made the puppets in the puppets battle have less speed.
-Noticed that some quotes were missing, taking appropriate actions to fix this asap.
-Fixed Lysay brave/faith in chapter 1...

-Fixed standing animation in Ch1E1
-Fixed some turning by John
-Fixed some end-battle movements.
-Fixed some turning on gospel+Lysay in the forest.
-Fixed a camera in the prison.
-Fixed some standing issues ( Fuck you Elric :-( )
-Fixed some more standing issues.
-Fixed mannequins going apeshit walking. (gotta test thought)

Kokojo

Yay. Worked on Chapter 3. Did one event.

Dome

Finished playing CoP just now

---Battle 1---

- Schaefer "Blade Arts" skillset lacks a description, like the abilities he uses lack a name

---Battle 2---

- Loot units can equip support abilities
- A brief description of each job in the "Change job" screen would be appreciated
- Power strike description says "Powerfull"
- Because of a misclick, I entered battle 2 not-prepared. Got pwned 'cause Gospel became a crystal. Nice
- If it's possible, could you put the "Save point" after the event and not before? Having to see the event each time you lose might become annoying
- Windwaker description has 2 "." at the end
- Chocobos lack a proper description
- Counter Tackle sucks

---Battle 3---

- The "goblin battle" intro always makes me laugh. Very nice event!
- Arale is a "young girl" but has the "Highborn" job as main job in the menu, and the skills learnable within are the thief's
- Last hope description says "Low chance of resurrecting", but the hit % is always 100% (Which is good, IMHO)

---Battle 4---

- Soothing rain + Tactic: Mend = Win
- The boss is fast and hits hard. Awesome fight

---Battle 5---

- Power strike works even if you move out of weapon range
- Random suggestion: Enemies should always drop treasure boxes

---Battle 6---

- When the traitor dies, first he crystallizes, then gospel says "Gospel, why..."
- During the battle, the camera moved outside of the battlefield, a unit(?) lost the haste status, and then the battle resumed as if nothing happened
- "Despair" in-battle description says "Add: Innocent"

---Battle 7---

- Can be won very quickly with a Mindmaster teleporting ability

---Battle 8---

- Lesial can be killed with death sentence. LOL!

---Battle 9---

- Very fun and easy battle. Not much to say. I guess the whole "I'm sick so I don't gain exp" is for some hacking reason?

---Battle 10---

- Wonderful idea for this battle. You truly are an epic hacker
- Boss' skill that inflicts slow does not display it. At first I tought his ability was useless

---Battle 11---

- This battle is quite confusing O_o
- Beso Toxico is OP as hell
- Despite what you say in the master guide, I overpowered them easily
- Finishing strike should be 100%, IMHO

---Battle 12---

- Petrified enemies that are de-petrified at the beginning of the fight? Sound similar to the idea I proposed you long ago! Nice to see it in action

---Battle 13---

- Ponce (The tank) died permanently during the battle, yet he spoke after I defeated all the monsters

---Battle 14---

- Cleanse has an empty spell quote

---Battle 15---

- Jeez, sure this battle is hard!

---Battle 16---

- No loot for defeating the 2 bastards?
- Woah, this motherfucker is tough as nails! Awesome fight indeed
- Where did the boss go? Lol

- If I may give you one last suggestion, remove his healing skill: Seeing the boss restoring 76 Hp almost istantly made me cry

Rating: Masterpiece/10
And yes, I enjoyed the show

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Smitson

Just completed the ''traitor'' battle, now I'm trying to do the next one and I could see Gospels text, but the screen just stayed black when the ''battle'' started so I can't do anything.

Guru

Just finished ch2 (for CoP3001) these are my bug reports

blitz, reach, aim(warrior) and aegis, tactic: cover, tactic: march(rebel) and x-bomb, paralysis bomb, shrapnel, chloroform bomb (thief) and finishing strike(avenger) skills all have casting time even though they have a 00 speed

Also golem weapon is much more limited then I remember...was this intentional? only weapon I can put on so far is the Terminus Est

After battle to free the prisoners you lose all equipment in inventory you didn't have equipped
Happens again sometime near end of chapter 2. I noticed it on fourth to last battle( the one right after the "love" scene  :) )

(typo)Final battle chapter 1...."whether it be wanting to free the oppressed or vie for vengeance, he should still have the will to fight!"

(typo?) first battle.... not sure what the hell he said something about chocobos acting strange. Sorry I skipped it by accident.

(typo)second battle chapter 2..."I simply meant il fight too. C'mon let's show this guy we mean business "

Ivo (bow) adds 1+ sp and adds charm but doesn't say it in the description

spadroon (sword) says it adds 1+ sp in description but it does not.

sorcerer's attire says it adds 2 pa I forgot to steal it though to check if it adds ma or not

Kokojo

Thank you Guru, Il investigate most of these bugs as soon as possible. I appreciate your efforts a lot and your bug reports too.
As for the 2 events where you lose everything, this is news to me, I have no single idea of why this might be happening... and it's very penalising.

Golems had normal swords unticked. Shit.

3lric

Could be an incorrect call function or something that's causing the loss kokojo. I'd check for that in those events first.

Guru

Yeah it was sad I had just stolen that sweet sword and it wouldn't let me keep it  :cry: That and the golem's weapons are the only 2 major bugs I found though so thats a good thing! I finished ch2 and fought the first battle on ch3.

Gotta say the new starting team was quite a twist! I can't remember the last time I played a game where you got to view a story from the enemies point of view. Great idea man I love it!

I got a busy week so I won't be updated for a while because if I do get to play I proly won't get far. But yeah just wanted to say I forgot how awesome this story is and thanks for the new chapter!

HebrewToYou

Yeah, I seem to always lose stolen gear. Makes the thieves much less desirable as a class... My inventory is in shambles right now as a result of the inventory loss bug and the lack of accumulated stolen items.