• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 01:16:41 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Barren's Mini AI Tournament Registration

Started by Barren, November 21, 2016, 06:56:26 am

Argy

Hello,

Barren do we have a definitive date of when all teams must be submitted. Ideally, a week beforehand would be ideal just in case there are any hiccups.
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Barren

I did mention that the deadline is 10 days before Christmas which is December 15 to not only reserve your spot but to submit your team as well.

The reason I picked this date is because I still have to finish this semester in terms of getting ready for finals
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Barren

All right. That's all the spots filled. Now onto you guys submitting teams.

CupOfOrangeJuice

any way I could enter? Or is it just for players listed above?

Reks

Eh, Fatty can have my spot

Nothing comes to mind when I try to make a team, so no use being filler while competent folks can still join amd have fun, hmm?
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Barren

December 10, 2016, 07:32:28 am #27 Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 08:39:28 am by Barren
As long as you're okay with it Reks, then I will give fattyzilla your spot as soon as he submits me his team

Reks

Quote from: Barren on December 10, 2016, 07:32:28 am
As long as you're okay with it Reks, then I will give fattyzilla your spot as soon as he submits me his team

Yeah, it's fine

I tried for about a week. I could literally barely put a unit together, much less four.

So rather than half-ass an attempt, I'd be happy to give the chance to someone else > w<
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Barren

There is one more spot that is now up for grabs. If anyone else wants to take that last spot, post now!

Barren

December 15, 2016, 07:07:47 am #30 Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 11:40:51 am by Barren
Okay guys! Deadline is tonight!!

To those who haven't submitted a team yet! GO GO GO GO GO GO!

If you have a spot reserved and still haven't submitted a team, you have until the end of this monday coming up to submit one. Otherwise I will have someone replace you for not submitting on time. There is no more room for extra players at this time

Corosar

I guess we are waiting on the one last person left?
Time for a new season!

V 1.4.1 W/L: 3 / 7
V 1.4 W/L: 3 / 14.5
V 1.39 W/L: 13.25 / 22

Barren

WhiteKnight said he would have a team ready by tomorrow since mrbrain doesn't appear to be participating

Barren