• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:01 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Atma's Sprites

Started by Atma, December 16, 2011, 11:41:31 am

Twinees

Still has Agrias' head/hair on the 5th front attack frame.
  • Modding version: PSX

Beatrix

looks like saber from fate/stay night. good job though  :D

Atma

QuoteStill has Agrias' head/hair on the 5th front attack frame.

Thanks, Twinees.  Fixed.  Re-download it from my previous post.
I didn't really notice it, cause that frame on the Dancer doesn't use any head.
My name is Atma... I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.

Atma

Okey-dokey... here's the version with the longer ponytail from the female Mediator.  There may be a frame or two that might have the bottom tip of the hair off.  Also, the walking animation facing forward may be a touch off.  Hand drew a few pixels of the hair.  I sadly can't really check very easily.  My computer still doesn't like Shishi  :|  I can check each frame, but animation tab just kills the program.
Let me know if there's anything that needs fixing.
Next, I gotta finish the breast plate and add it to all 3 variations.  Shouldn't take too long.

3lric

Can you do it with this hair?  :mrgreen:

Atma

December 21, 2011, 11:53:28 am #45 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 11:59:17 am by Atma
QuoteCan you do it with this hair?   :mrgreen:

u do realize this is just stuff I'm working on and sharing, not a request thread...  
Not gonna lie, I don't exactly feel like doing a 4th version of this sprite.  I've got a lot of others I wanna start working on, BUT I'd like to use that hair for either Alicia or Lavian, so I'll probably do some work with it.  I can pretty easily just add it to the Agrias sprite.

BTW, love the Ken sprite.  I did notice the attack animations as well as a few other frames didn't have his belt or his Gi closed.  Not totally complete, I guess?

3lric

December 21, 2011, 12:01:27 pm #46 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 12:07:01 pm by Elric42
^^ I only asked because when i originally brought it up you said

Quote from: Atma on December 16, 2011, 05:36:48 pm
It's funny u mention that.  I was thinking that, too.  AND I was considering doing one with the braided hair from the female mediator.  Similar to her original, just long.  I can do both, shouldn't be much work.  Stay tuned.

.. sorry dude.

And maybe, idk, the Ken sprite wasn't mine, I just found it when going thru old spriting threads and got the go ahead from Twinees to submit it for the community

Celdia

Atma, see the attached pic. The few pixels pointed out there seem out of place for her greaves since on that frame from the front its completely contained inside the longer section of the coat.

I haven't had the chance to look through all the animations yet but so far other than that tiny bit there, it looks good. I'll post more if I find anything else.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Wolfran

Wow!! Nice remake, Atma. Did you use Meliadoul as base, right??? Keep work on it.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

GeneralStrife

regardless, good job on the sprite atma.  It's when FFT characters get facelifted

Atma

QuoteAtma, see the attached pic. The few pixels pointed out there seem out of place for her greaves since on that frame from the front its completely contained inside the longer section of the coat.

Yeah.  I tried to see if it would look alright.  Haven't tested the sprite, so I'm not sure how it looks.  Just thought that frame looked a lil bland without it.  If it's odd looking, it's an easy fix.

Atma

Here's the next one.  Ponytail, by request.

Celdia

That is too cute for words.

3lric

Quote from: Atma on December 21, 2011, 10:43:21 pm
Here's the next one.  Ponytail, by request.

Sweet, thank you very much Atma! this looks awesome great job!

Atma

QuoteThat is too cute for words.

How's this for cute?

Kagebunji

Hah, I like the color choice, you should make an alternate palette like this. Cape is kinda flat, but it can be overlooked, since it is cute.

Also, I wonder why we don't have Christmass competition this year. I would love to see this one in it.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Celdia

Joseph Strife

i liked both, Atma's sprite and kage's idea, hope the mods see this.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Atma

So, here's 2 of the versions with the armour mod.  It's not a huge change, but it does add a bit.  Only the front of her chest plate is really affected.  
These are the versions of her with her original hair and the Dancer's hair.  Other 2 to come, then I can finally move on to something else.

Atma

...and the other 2.

The edits for the armour were done fairly quick, so I might have missed a pixel or two... unless I'm just that good.  :mrgreen: If u notice anything amiss just let me know.  Now... what to work on next... stay tuned.