Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:10:32 AM 
Started by Heisho - Last post by Heisho
Well it worked as expected.

The ability must have a target other that the unit that is casting it. You can choose from a different formula that doesn't make damage. In my tests, for instance, I was using the formula 55 with effect 17A (Goo) and it worked well. Just remember to select the flag Ignore Silence and Select Target, from there you can chose if only allies or enemies. The hardcoded AI will handle the rest.

So there you go. You only need to change the offset 132D74 in BATTLE.BIN with whatever ability you want (in reverse, like 01B6 to B601) and you will make a new "Blood Suck" status.

I know many of you are already are aware of this, but there are many new (like me) who wonder how to do it.

I'll post a .xml file with this once I learn how to make one with drop down options like the ones that comes by default on FFTorgASM.

PS: This left me wondering that if you change the original blood suck slot (C8) all of these will not be necessary...I didn't tried.

on: November 19, 2017, 08:46:02 PM 
Started by Nyzer - Last post by cass46
Hi, i did got the same errors, and tried doing what it was suggested,

First i was getting error in BOOT.bin 5 (then i shortened all lines to less than 100 width)
Then the error was in the OPEN.LZW (then i shortened all japanesse names)
Then the error was in the BOOT.bin 7 (then i shortened all lines to less than 100 width)
Now i get the "Referência de objeto não definida para um instância de um objeto" error, any thoughts about how to fix this?

on: November 19, 2017, 11:29:15 AM 
Started by PX_Timefordeath - Last post by Barren
FFT Arena 1.42a Live Stream 11-18-17

on: November 19, 2017, 02:40:02 AM 
Started by plastik - Last post by Sanguis
It was an USA iso.

I managed to find an ISO with the patch already applied to it in the internet and grabbed it. That did it! Thanks!

on: November 18, 2017, 08:58:17 PM 
Started by plastik - Last post by Angel
Edit: I typed this before Nyzer responded.

Yes, that's what it is. And it's not a glitch; they actually forced the game to be that horrid during any ability animation.

As for the ISO being reported as corrupt, I'm not sure. Every version of PPSSPP I have runs the fixed ISO fine. Incorrect game region for the patch?

on: November 18, 2017, 08:56:56 PM 
Started by plastik - Last post by Nyzer
What region is your ISO from?

on: November 18, 2017, 06:36:57 PM 
Started by plastik - Last post by Sanguis
Hey. I recently got PPSSPP and I'm playing FFT WOTL - but my game has this really annoying glitch that whenever a sword skill is used (Judgement/Shadowblade as examples) or potions - or any wizard/priest ability, the game slows down A LOT.

I came across this and thought it could be it - however, when I apply the patch, my iso becomes corrupt. Or so PPSSPP says. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

on: November 18, 2017, 04:35:35 PM 
Started by Barren - Last post by Anima Zero
Here's all my 1.42a compatible teams.

on: November 18, 2017, 12:34:29 PM 
Started by Barren - Last post by Barren
Updated teams for 1.42a

on: November 17, 2017, 05:27:03 AM 
Started by Verdeni - Last post by Xifanie
I'm honestly not quite sure how the transparency works... I know some tools can enable it, black as transparent, but not for bmp files. Shishi would need to be updated to fix that bug. Pretty much the only way to fix this would be through hex editing, and I personally don't know what changes would have to be made. If you're adventurous, you could try comparing the hex data of the file on the ISO before and after the bmp was imported.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10