• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Guess who's back, bitches

Started by Dome, October 18, 2013, 04:48:25 am

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

3lric

Duke Nukem is fucking awesome Eternal, you fail for speaking otherwise.

Dome may not be the spam mod any longer, but I can still span you from bam!
  • Modding version: PSX

Eternal

Oh, no, I wholly agree. Duke Nukem is amazing and should be in Jot5. I was referring to Dome. :P
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Dome

Quote from: Eternal on October 18, 2013, 09:25:03 pm
Oh, no, I wholly agree. Duke Nukem is amazing and should be in Jot5. I was referring to Dome. :P

The very definition of a smart mouthed pussy with no penis

Eternal

Get over here and open your mouth so I can prove you wrong.

Dome

If I'll ever open my mouth near your face it will only be to tell you to get out of MY spam

Elric, I <3 you
No homo

Joseph Strife

Guess i was not the only one who took some time off FFH. :P
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

kyozo22

Wow the homo-erotic tension between Eternal and Dome is, uh, fierce?

Meh, that's one of Duke's awesome side effects. Oh, Elric? Duke should definately be in Jot5. Recruitable (as well as a Genome Soldier and Death Brigade. Just sayin')
  • Modding version: WotL

Jumza

This topic sucks because it failed to let us guess who was back, bitches. I am disappoint.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Dome

Quote from: Jumza on October 19, 2013, 02:59:46 pm
This topic sucks because it failed to let us guess who was back, bitches. I am disappoint.

My bet is on "You haven't guessed shit"

3lric

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown