• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:10:59 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFTA2 getting rid of Montblanc

Started by OmegaPantherz, October 10, 2014, 07:20:11 pm

OmegaPantherz

If i use a cheat to dismiss Montblanc from my clan will it affect any future missions besides a bride for Montblanc i already completed that mission.

Vaan

Why would you dismiss him?
Perhaps, since at Champion's Cup because he interacts with Clan Centurio.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Jumza

Isn't "A Bride for Montblanc" an FFTA mission? Not A2? Or is that mission in the first game a different one...

If it is the first game, you can just kill him in a Jagd, if it's the second game then I think you can just dismiss him normally, can't you?
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Vaan

There's A Bride for Montblanc in both FFTA's [Polygamy eh?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

And im pretty sure you cant dismiss unique units.

Also im almost 100% sure the only mission montblanc would affect is Champion's Cup.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

OmegaPantherz

I want to dimiss montblanc because i already have a black mage but i can't do it unless i use cheats

Vaan

October 11, 2014, 10:58:13 am #5 Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:30:34 pm by Vaan
Then why did you recruit him in first place?
I'd say he's more useful than normal Black Mages as he has higher Magick Attack and Resistance, and if you get him counter and put him as a Mog Knight along with his Black Magick, he becomes one hell of a massive damaging unit. So my recommendation is to keep him and forget the other Black Mage.
   ~ Vaan

Jumza

FFTA2 let's you have an absolutely massive clan as well, so why not just keep him? :P
(24 characters I believe)
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

OmegaPantherz

I did not now you can have a secondary job when your a chobocho knight

Vaan

My bad i meant Mog Knight, Montblac cannot become a Chocobo Knight due to his unique sprite.
   ~ Vaan