• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:34:57 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Journey of the Five - Chapter 1 RELEASED! (Current Version: v1.97e)

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, March 29, 2013, 01:08:59 am

HuntingHeads

Also i heard a lot of people were having trouble with that dragon mission i found it very easy once i got a chocobo from a battle in the woods his heal is very useful if you replace one of the five for just that battle.

3lric

Thank you, we are glad you enjoyed Ch1. The game is Jot5 though :P Hacktics is the name of this site.
  • Modding version: PSX

Arhuhamel

plz someone help me, my game crashes during the first battle, how to fix it? i'am using the last version of the hack, i converted to eboot to play on my psp, but during the first battle my game simply crash

Arhuhamel

oh sh't, this is sad, there is a project for the psp, in a close future?

3lric

Well the PSP version would fall into the same category as PS3 and PS2/PSX.

This IS something we are working on, however, an exact date or estimate on when you can expect something like this is still
unknown.

Angel

PSP is something of a pipe dream, due to the ASM involved and the fact that pops is largely a high-level emulator. Vanilla FFT works because the emulator was written to support FFT, and that's all it was meant to do. Running on an actual PlayStation (and PS2, PS3) is still a realistic goal, but a PSP version would very likely need to be a Lite release, if anything.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Arhuhamel

okay......i hate play on pc, but i doesn't have any choice...... :cry:

thanks for the attention.  :D

igor2099

Thanks for this wonderfull patch, i playing in my xperia play perfectly. (sorry for the english, much time i dont use it).

duque121

I'm playing Jot5 now, and it's AWESOME!  I have played tactics for nearly 15 years now, and it's nice to have something similar to a sequel!  Is a Chapter 2 in progress?  I've only just started this chapter, so I don't even know if it leaves it open for continuation...I sure hope so though!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Thanks you. I'm glad you are enjoying it. Chapter 2 is currently in development. I'd say as total includin g everything that needs to be done we are about 65%

duque121

Excellent!!  I'm stoked for that!  I am new to downloading patches and whatnot, and it took me a pretty long time to get mine to work properly...I even almost gave up because I'm on a Mac and didn't think I could get it to work.  When this is released, will players of Chapter 1 be able to continue with the characters they've developed, or is there even a way to do that?  I didn't know if it's possible to re-patch the patched file or something...

Basically, I'm asking if you'll include a dumbed-down instruction manual when things are finished!  Haha.

Thanks for all you guys do!  Loving every second of the game!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Durbs

Quote from: duque121 on November 22, 2013, 10:18:55 am
Excellent!!  I'm stoked for that!  I am new to downloading patches and whatnot, and it took me a pretty long time to get mine to work properly...I even almost gave up because I'm on a Mac and didn't think I could get it to work.  When this is released, will players of Chapter 1 be able to continue with the characters they've developed, or is there even a way to do that?  I didn't know if it's possible to re-patch the patched file or something...

Basically, I'm asking if you'll include a dumbed-down instruction manual when things are finished!  Haha.

Thanks for all you guys do!  Loving every second of the game!

Provided you use the same save obviously, yep, your roster will hold. However, don't expect much help from the dev team on making a manual for your characters; http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9647.msg187682#msg187682. Besides, you have the wiki. :P

As for releasing new chapters, we'll provide instructions each time to tell you what needs to happen to be able to play. Don't worry.

3lric

There will be instructoins upon release. But basicly you'll just patch a fresh vanilla iso with the chapter 2 ppf when it comes out. It will include chapter 1 as well with some revamps. You'll be able to load your chapter 1 save just fine.

Nature777

Hey! I'm new here and just wanted to let you guys know that I'm about 6 hours into Jot5 and I think it is absolutely amazing! This is the most fun I've had with a game in ages! Tactical RPGs have been one of my favorite genres of games since I first discovered them when Ogre Battle 64 first came out. FFT is and was one of my favorite games, and you've managed to incorporate some of the coolest characters from all of the video game worlds! Seriously guys, this is amazing!

Assassin1084

Thanks for this, I'm probably late to comment, but I have the need to thank for this great work.
I'm 30 years old, I'm from Argentina and I play FFT since I'm 10.
what you did and the projects you have are beautiful, it shows the effort and passion. Keep going, I do not know, I do not have words to thank this beautiful trip that you offer to the community.
THANK YOU.
Gracias por esto, seguramente llego tarde para comentar, pero tengo la necesidad de agradecer por este gran trabajo.
tengo 30 años, soy de Argentina y juego a FFT desde que tengo 10.
lo que hicieron y los proyectos que tienen son hermosos, se nota el esfuerzo y la pasion. Sigan adelante, no se, no tengo palabras para agradecer este hermoso viaje que ofrecen a la comunidad.
GRACIAS.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

3lric

Quote from: Assassin1084 on March 18, 2018, 08:36:09 am
Thanks for this, I'm probably late to comment, but I have the need to thank for this great work.
I'm 30 years old, I'm from Argentina and I play FFT since I'm 10.
what you did and the projects you have are beautiful, it shows the effort and passion. Keep going, I do not know, I do not have words to thank this beautiful trip that you offer to the community.
THANK YOU.
Gracias por esto, seguramente llego tarde para comentar, pero tengo la necesidad de agradecer por este gran trabajo.
tengo 30 años, soy de Argentina y juego a FFT desde que tengo 10.
lo que hicieron y los proyectos que tienen son hermosos, se nota el esfuerzo y la pasion. Sigan adelante, no se, no tengo palabras para agradecer este hermoso viaje que ofrecen a la comunidad.
GRACIAS.

Thanks man, we appreciate it :)