• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:55:55 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

I changed my mind guys.. g0d does exist

Started by Archael, November 20, 2009, 08:39:45 pm

boomkick

November 24, 2009, 05:10:38 pm #20 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by boomkick
As long as they are as big as your hand or just a bit bigger for other purposes, then they are great. Too big just gets unmanageable.

Zalge

November 24, 2009, 05:18:02 pm #21 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zalge
Quote from: "boomkick"As long as they are as big as your hand or just a bit bigger for other purposes, then they are great. Too big just gets unmanageable.
That's my thinking exactly.

Archael

November 24, 2009, 07:21:22 pm #22 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
as big as my hand is pretty big and wide

Zalge

November 24, 2009, 07:45:22 pm #23 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zalge
Then that is a good thing for you Arch.

PrOj3cT_cHaOs

November 25, 2009, 12:54:19 pm #24 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by PrOj3cT_cHaOs
ouch, talk about having a bad back..must be a hell of a workout carrying those cannonballs

Dome

November 25, 2009, 03:59:38 pm #25 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
Hi 9uyZ...h0w R j00?
i H0P3 j00 r D0IN' PHIn3

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Lijj

Her personality or lack of originality kills it for me.
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

Boobs make up for the lack of originality. Just read the user comments on her videos.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dome

Quote from: "Zodiac"Boobs make up for the lack of originality. Just read the user comments on her videos.
generalfuckpants said: "You know what, just do every guy a simple favor and just show your tits. Nobody gives a fuck who you interview and in many eyes you have ruined just enough good bands(i.e. Converge) to make them sound like us listening to a dog's whistle. You basically try to pull off the dying breed of music journalists so good I bet you're having a hard time trying to find the kind of job other failed female music journalists(i.e. that cunt Juliya from Fuse).
THE ONLY REASON WHY GUYS LOOK AT YOU IS YOUR TITS"

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kokojo

Quote from: "Dome"
Quote from: "Zodiac"Boobs make up for the lack of originality. Just read the user comments on her videos.
generalfuckpants said: "You know what, just do every guy a simple favor and just show your tits. Nobody gives a fuck who you interview and in many eyes you have ruined just enough good bands(i.e. Converge) to make them sound like us listening to a dog's whistle. You basically try to pull off the dying breed of music journalists so good I bet you're having a hard time trying to find the kind of job other failed female music journalists(i.e. that cunt Juliya from Fuse).
THE ONLY REASON WHY GUYS LOOK AT YOU IS YOUR TITS"
Less posts  :more: boobs
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.