• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:32:04 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Deep Dungeon list

Started by Xifanie, June 17, 2010, 02:16:42 pm

???

Deep Dungeon only for team selection
0 (0%)
Team selection + 1 Arena
0 (0%)
Team selection + 3 Arenas
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: June 17, 2010, 02:16:42 pm

Xifanie

OK, so I'm supposed to be the one working with this shit because no one else has the knowledge.
I just want to make sure what you guys what so that I don't end up working for nothing, because in the end, it will take me quite some time if an edit is required afterwards.

R999 told me something about up to 3 arenas at different locations, and the player could be able to shop after certain battles... maybe have some shops unlocked when you reach a certain point in certain Arenas?
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

R999

@Zodiac: I wish you the best in hacking!  IA will not disappoint!

The number of arenas don't really matter, the only thing that's important here is so that the game can satisfy the following requirements,

1. there's room for the  player to go restock if necessary, and or give them access to higher tier equipment
2. but they should not be able to change their team leader(s).

I drew this map in our dicussion, here it is the same map for reference: