• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:14:47 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFT Arena Stream day

Started by CT5Holy, May 12, 2014, 05:58:10 pm

Barren

I know that its a bit late to ask but will everyone be around for tomorrow night around 7pm EST for another live stream?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

silentkaster

Possibly. It depends...Wednesday works better for sure but can try for tomorrow.
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

silentkaster

Actually, forgot. I have an event tomorrow evening I have to attend either way so I can't be there :(

Barren

Actually guys something just came up so o might not do the stream tonight but I will try either tomorrow or next week because I have plans for the rest of the week. Sorry guys

Barren

Hey guys if you are all going to be around tuesday evening 7 p.m. EST I can do another stream. I'll even throw in a bonus video of me attempting castlevania for the nes

silentkaster

Otabo

I might be able to drop by.

Barren

silentkaster

Are we doing another soon?

Malroth

I saw a reply on this thread so i disabled ad-block and flash block and loaded up barren's twitch page before i even realised it was just a question not a streaming announcement

Barren

I haven't been around this week because of me getting a new job and hoping that drug test results allow me to actually to work at best buy due to their policy and been taking care of my mom also who broke her wrist but after this weekend if anyone wants to see their season 3 teams tested I can do one for Tuesday at 7pm EST

reinoe

Quote from: Barren on July 03, 2014, 09:29:40 pm
I haven't been around this week because of me getting a new job and hoping that drug test results allow me to actually to work at best buy due to their policy and been taking care of my mom also who broke her wrist but after this weekend if anyone wants to see their season 3 teams tested I can do one for Tuesday at 7pm EST

I hope your mom's wrist heals well.  Also good luck with your new job.  What was your job before?
My dreams can come true!

Malroth

Barren

Quote from: reinoe on July 03, 2014, 11:26:41 pm
I hope your mom's wrist heals well.  Also good luck with your new job.  What was your job before?

Thanks reinoe, my previous job is/was a cashier at Shell Gas Station

silentkaster

Are this going tomorrow evening at 7 PM still? Just want to make sure...ha ha.

Barren

Barren

Barren

If anyone wants to have their teams tested for season 3 I can do a stream tomorrow around 7pm

silentkaster

Can't be around for that one :(

Have fun y'all.

Barren

The live stream is up now. You can click on the link from my previous stream link to go there