• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:46:38 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT 1.3 Chapter II Start Save State!!

Started by Eiyer, February 09, 2014, 12:58:26 pm

Eiyer

Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is the right spot, but it is a help section >.< I woke up today and my 1.3 save file (as I didn't have a current Save State) was erased...or gone. I was just wondering if anyone here happened to be sitting on a 1.3 Chapter II start save state?

3lric

1.3 is not hosted on this site. All 1.3 questions should be asked over on the site it comes from.
  • Modding version: PSX

Eiyer

I'm sorry, I honestly did NOT know that it was something undiscussed here. I figured it was part of the community, as it seems to be one of the most popular mods.

Timbo

It's not a big deal. 1.3 is supported by Voldemort, it's hosted on it's own site, so it's supported on its own site. I'd point you to Dome's FFT+. He has an alternate take on balance that's not based on artificial difficulty (enemies with bloated levels and special jobs.) It's hosted on this site and its pretty good.
  • Discord username: Timbo

Eiyer

Is FFT+ completed though? I'm not real sure what all I'm looking at when I look at that progress bar. I know some stuff may not be taken into effect on there though.

Timbo

FFT: Plus has been completed for quite some time its on version 1.01c Beta.
  • Discord username: Timbo

Jumza

Quote from: Jack of All Trades on February 09, 2014, 04:30:41 pm
version 1.01c Beta.

I believe it being in Beta is indicative of it -not- being finished. But I haven't looked at FFT+ in a long time.

I still recommend playing it though.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Eiyer

I'm thinking about playing that one. Anything...special about it besides difficulty? I saw all those classes and abilities, are you able to be more classes or are those just all the classes you come across in the game?