• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:46:43 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Event Editing Competition

Started by 3lric, June 16, 2012, 09:17:52 pm

3lric

This is something I've wanted to do for a while, but have been hesitant due the fact that we simply
don't have that many event editors on this site. AFAIK there is Kokojo, Pride, Xifanie, Sammy and myself.

So I the questions I have are this:

If we have a event editing competition, who would participate?

What if any should the guidelines/limitations be?

Should they all follow a general theme?

If enough people are interested I would be very glad to do this, not only to get some new people
interested in making events, but also since it seems like it could be fun to do.
  • Modding version: PSX

Celdia

I would just enter my Cyan event and then I would lose. :P
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

3lric

lol, well the idea was to make an entirely new event from scratch for the competition :P

If we could use old events I would just enter Dantes Intro lol

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Elric on June 17, 2012, 02:49:30 pm
If we could use old events I would just enter Dantes Intro lol

Idk if people already saw the new one, but yeah, if you did this there wouldn't be a competition.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Kagebunji

Such competition would be great, but surely I am not a person that would enter, haha.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown