• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:16:23 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

CoP Progress Log, Suggestions & Bugs

Started by Kokojo, May 07, 2010, 08:33:37 am

Kokojo

A small update. It's still being worked on, progress has been very slow, but I haven't forgotten.

Currently working on the final map.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

Fatalfox

So this project is still going on right? Because it makes me so happy to see people still loving this amazing game and making mods and I would love to see them complete. :3

Angel

Well, it's kinda been nearly a year without a word, but I'd love for Kokojo to definitively finish it. It's a thing I've been looking toward for quite some time, now.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Hyperion

Hi all,

Been playing the Call of Power this month and my game crashes at the second battle with Lysal, when Ecclesius is ambushed at Mandalia Plains. I've tried 2 different emulators, currently using Vulkan for video engine. Yet the game still crashes. Any idea what's going on with that? I've also tried to re-PPF the files. I've been enjoying it, just would like to solve this and continue playing.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kokojo

Quote from: Hyperion on December 26, 2021, 05:53:18 pmHi all,

Been playing the Call of Power this month and my game crashes at the second battle with Lysal, when Ecclesius is ambushed at Mandalia Plains. I've tried 2 different emulators, currently using Vulkan for video engine. Yet the game still crashes. Any idea what's going on with that? I've also tried to re-PPF the files. I've been enjoying it, just would like to solve this and continue playing.

Hello! Sadly this is a weird bug that we've never been able to elucidate. However, it has been told that if you avoid killing mannekins too much in this battle, it should not crash. Try to use CC instead.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.