• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:22:36 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Things I want to change

Started by philsov, October 01, 2007, 05:08:30 pm

philsov

October 01, 2007, 05:08:30 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
- Knockback.  Minor point, but I wish to kill Zalmo with Newtonian physics.  However, there's no current way to make some characters immune/vulnerable to this effect.

- male/female job classes -- Are Bard (5B) and Dancer (5C) forever doomed to their patriarchal, misogynistic molds?  I ask because one could simply combine both of these jobs and free up a space for an additional job class.  But under the current system this would mean only males able to be dancard and females the new class, or vice versa.

more to come as I want them :p
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Xifanie

October 01, 2007, 05:55:12 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
It's highly likely that I will be able to set/unset knockback immunity in the events. However the amount of time & effort to put into that is phenomenal.
Maybe for 1.8. :P

I have absolutely no info that can relate to that right now, so I'll simply answer: maybe.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

NeedsMoreNoise

March 18, 2008, 10:56:45 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by NeedsMoreNoise
Quote from: "philsov"- male/female job classes -- Are Bard (5B) and Dancer (5C) forever doomed to their patriarchal, misogynistic molds?  I ask because one could simply combine both of these jobs and free up a space for an additional job class.  But under the current system this would mean only males able to be dancard and females the new class, or vice versa.
Actually, since you would normally only want one Bard or Dancer (if anything) in one battle, anyway, why don't you combine the two into another special class called a "Muse"?