• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT Arena Beta 139c

Started by FFMaster, August 04, 2010, 06:11:37 pm

FFMaster

It should be working fine... maybe it is still using the weapon element? I'm not sure what I did wrong in Patcher then. Diamond Helmet is perfect.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

pokeytax

December 06, 2010, 08:10:24 pm #41 Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 09:26:20 pm by pokeytax
Definitely weapon-elemental, just checked (sorry, CT5Holy, I'll fix your team tomorrow).
Also, it looks like you removed Persevere/increased Q for Lore, although it's not in the patch notes.
Cloths are not functioning.
  • Modding version: PSX

FFMaster

Guess it can stay weapon elemental then. It won't change that much anyway. And yeah, I forgot to list that Lore change. Added. Thanks for that.

Skip Sandwich

Just to be clear, Grand Cross is flagged as Requires-Sword, correct? Because i've never been able to use it in tests where I was equipping weird weapons to get off the wall elemental attacks, like blast guns and the like.
"Dave?  Are you there?"
"Yeah.  I can't get you through the cell now."
"You have to talk through the bratwurst from now on. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do that."
http://www.johndiesattheend.com

FFMaster

Yeah, it is still require sword in this version. It will get removed for 129.

FFMaster

129 released. The Haste change imo is a very big change, and we shouldn't allow too many big changes at once.

CT5Holy

January 01, 2011, 03:52:39 pm #46 Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 03:53:45 pm by CT5Holy
Innate Awareness on Thieves seems to overwrite their reaction ability - the reaction ability says Awareness instead of what was put on.
I use FFTastic. Maybe that's part of the problem?
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

PX_Timefordeath

It'll use the reactions in order. It'll use Awareness first, and if it still connects, then it'll use your other reaction.

CT5Holy

Well, the other reaction isn't triggering at all. 70 Fury, too.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

The Damned

Damn, I thought this would happen.

I still say Thief should just get Innate Maintenance and a bit more C-EV (25).
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

Barren

I would like to report that when i downloaded the lastest version there is no ppf file in the download :-/
You dare cross blades with me?

Pride

• Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

FFMaster

There should be a file about 3.14mb. Just put .ppf at the end. Sorry about that.

FFMaster

Version 129b released. Fixes a few bugs. Stops Martial Arts from affecting Ninjitsu skills.

Shade

Quote from: FFMaster on January 15, 2011, 01:30:06 am
Version 129b released. Fixes a few bugs. Stops Martial Arts from affecting Ninjitsu skills.

This means no martial arts combo with katon, raiton, suiton?
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

FFMaster

FFMaster

Version 130 released after a long wait. Tables all updated.

Zaen

Hmm... Do you have any proposed changes for Bard/Dancer/Mime combos? Those were substantially broken and annoying. I've thought about it quite a bit.. and maybe an idea would be just a slight boost in CT, maybe an MP cost.
"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

FFMaster

August 25, 2011, 05:45:31 pm #58 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 05:46:04 pm by FFMaster
Version 131 released. Expect a lot of imbalances. Tables updated.

The Damned

(Rather glad I got distracted last night; not that I wanted to double post.)

Most of these look fine initially. I'll have to look at them more closely, though.

I guess this means I'm off the hook for Equipment stuff, though. Hurray.

After a quick scan, I'm seeing no changes to Swords. Does this mean that Ancient Sword still can't Petrify like it's supposed to?
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"