• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:56:34 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Running More Than One Mod At A Time?

Started by GMArcturus, November 16, 2014, 06:51:05 am

GMArcturus

I'm just curious if it would be at all possible to run more than one mod at a time? I would like to use the Slowdown Removal and FFT 1.3 Content patches both at the same time for my copy of WotL.

kyozo22

November 16, 2014, 11:18:33 am #1 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 11:35:47 am by kyozo22
Hey there. PM'd you in Chat but wasn't sure if you saw it so thought I'd post it here instead.

Basically, there's no way to do what you're asking. You can't patch on top of an already patched ISO. The only thing I could advise is to patch an ISO with the slowdown fix, then use FFTPatcher and manually edit all the changes from 1.3 to Vanilla WotL.

Sorry.

Edit: you ARE aware that WotL 1.3 has the slowdown fix already included in the patch, right? grab it from the link (https://www.dropbox.com/s/l930ezafw482l6s/FFTWOTL1313-b5.ppf) and patch on an EU ISO. Make sure it's EU though, otherwise it won't work.
  • Modding version: WotL