• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:58:36 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Help getting going Edit: Resolved

Started by drbretto, February 03, 2010, 09:53:19 pm

drbretto

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but it seems like the most obvious choice.

I hate to be a noob here, but I've been trying to get this thing going for 2 days now and I'm getting extreemly frustrated nd more confused by the minute.

Now, I purchased the game, this is not pirating, in case this board is sensitive to such things. I actually bought the game before I got the psp. I did, however choose to download the ISO rather than rip it, so if the solution is to rip manually, I can do that too.

I have the star wars slim psp and have gone through the crazy amount of steps necessary to get custom firmware 5.00 m33-4 via chickHEN. I was able to run the ISO exactly one time, non-modded. The non-modded version now gives me the "game cannot be started" error code, and before and after the one time it worked, the 1.3 patched version would go to a blank screen and shut down.

I'm seriously hoping to avoid shelling out cash for a pandora battery. Is there something I'm forgetting to do?

EDIT:

The search button, it's a miracle! For reference, in case someone else has the same problem, patch the ISO with the eruo ppf.