• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Complete list of what skills do?

Started by jurgens, March 16, 2016, 01:03:58 pm

jurgens

Hi, I'm trying to make a custom class with a custom skill list. But I'm encountering a problem with finding out what every skill does. For example in fftpatcher I can put any skill in a list, but it doesn't say what the skill does. I would like to save some time by being able to just read what the skills do online rather than setting them in the editor and then patching and loading up game.

So yeah, is there like a databse or something that lists every single (opponents classes/monsters etc) and what it does exist?

Jumza

I think this might be what you're looking for: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197339-final-fantasy-tactics/faqs/3859

Though, if you have enough experience with the game you should know what most if not all of the skills do. Some you won't because they are unused or rarely used (like zodiac demon spells / elidibs stuff). You can also go to the abilities tab and look at the abilities, that gives you exactly what it does!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

jurgens

thanks for the reply, but it's mostly the enemy units and special enemy job skills that I'm after, some very rarely used for example.

Jumza

Then the abilities tab is where you'll want to look :)
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

jurgens

3lric

I won't have you talking to people like that.

Enjoy your ban.

Nyzer

Man, someone was sure salty about having to click one whole tab over.  :roll:
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Anyway, yeah, people need to learn that we aren't a gaming community, we are a game modding community. If a person cannot follow a tutorial or perform a simple task, then they will be completely screwed when it comes to doing or understanding 90% of what we do here.