• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:58:59 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

No Finish Battle

Started by dariusex007, November 02, 2019, 12:07:06 pm

dariusex007

I was able to edit Miluda (Sprint, Job and Skill), edited the second battle, with her so she could join my team.
But the battle is not over, even after killing all enemies, and Miluda does not use any of her lines in combat except the opening sentence,
she appears somewhere else on the screen but invisible.
  • Modding version: PSX

Nyzer

You changed something you shouldn't have and made her invalid. Probably her Unit ID, or the flag that determines whether she's present on the field at all. A screenshot of the changes you've made to her in the Patcher, and the in-game results, would have been useful - rather than hoping someone will guess at the correct answer based on what they can't see.

As well - you know what you changed, correct? Try troubleshooting it. Undo your changes, all of them, bit by bit, until the battle starts functioning normally again. Then you'll find out which aspect of the change causes the problem.

You'll get better help if, for example, you can say "When I change Milueda's Unit ID the battle stops working properly" rather than saying "I edited the second battle".
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown