• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:57:38 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFX-2 FFT

Started by Argy, May 28, 2015, 10:10:34 am

Argy

May 28, 2015, 10:10:34 am Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:45:25 am by Argy
Hello All,

I have been working on a FFX-2 patch (one of my favourite FF games!) for quite a while and now I need it testing, so if anyone is up for it that would be great. I have played the game a few times but my style of play is different, so some feedback on abilities, monsters, anything and everything would be great. There are all of the classes that you would expect to find from the game (Gunner, Thief etc) with most of their abilities from the game, you can have a look at the Excel document that I have also attached.
There are still quite a few things to do, change to text wise (ward/proof, job description's and a few other things that I might have overlooked)
There are still plenty of things that I want to do, like the archer, ninja, geomancer and lancer, but they will be in a subsequent upgrade. Playing with the growths of some Gaf and Izulde, sorting out some of the mantles powers, the list goes on...

Most aspects of the game have been changed, I lost my tactext file a while ago, so I hope that everything is fine.

All of the best,

Argy

Edit: For some reason the server isn't liking me upload my ppf file, so give me a moment to sort it out. Apologies!!

Here is the download link;
https://jumpshare.com/b/RNVERlTtIyK1HgwRSptU
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Jumza

This is very cool Argy, I'll be sure to try it out sometime soon!
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

Put up some videos :O

Argy

Thank you Jumza, I tried to keep it as close as I could only the original without breaking it with ALMA.

Elric, I play FFT on my Android phone and not on the computer. I would love to record some material. Any ideas for phones?

Cheers Argy
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!