• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:52:24 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Mercenaries Art Thread

Started by LastingDawn, November 15, 2008, 11:37:47 pm

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

SilvasRuin

The only reason why I won't go right out and say I prefer the one with sleeves is that I recall Lasting Dawn saying he wanted the generics looking... worn.  Life's supposed to be hard and they are supposed to show it.  I prefer the sleeved one, but the non-sleeved one portrays the state of the world better.

StaticLynx

Sorry, for being away so long as well. College "had" me tied up, anyways. I've gotten a little better at art, anyway I can still continue to be of service?

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

mav

Ya don't even need to ask--the more art, the better. Welcome back.

StaticLynx

This is...most certainly odd, seems things have gotten quite silent on this thread.
I wonder what's been going on...

mav

Eh, not much has happened, just the biggest buzzkill. Mercenaries is on hold, so a lot of us have moved our attention elsewhere. Feel free to keep posting though--it'll help maintain interest in the project.

Zozma

Quote from: "winshmo"here's lavian but i think i made her a little bit too provoking.. maybe thats why she was assaulted by those perverted mages at mandalia plain

Winsh, I would love to see this in color, any plans for it?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!