• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Atma's Sprites

Started by Atma, December 16, 2011, 11:41:31 am

3lric

Quote from: Atma on December 16, 2011, 05:27:27 pm
As you wish. (for all the Princess Bride fans out there?)
I'll see what I can do.  U can give it a crack if it's easier than trying to explain.  Maybe wait to see if I screw it up, first?

Any chance you could do that Agrias with the hair of the other custom Agrias on the Main page? That would look awesome
  • Modding version: PSX

Atma

It's funny u mention that.  I was thinking that, too.  AND I was considering doing one with the braided hair from the female mediator.  Similar to her original, just long.  I can do both, shouldn't be much work.  Stay tuned.
My name is Atma... I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.

3lric

Quote from: Atma on December 16, 2011, 05:36:48 pm
It's funny u mention that.  I was thinking that, too.  AND I was considering doing one with the braided hair from the female mediator.  Similar to her original, just long.  I can do both, shouldn't be much work.  Stay tuned.

Awesome i would love to see that, since i really love the long coat and have already replaced the one i was using in Jot5 with this one you made but that hair just looked so good on her in that other sprite :P

And sorry i didnt say it before but awesome work man! keep it up

Celdia

Quote from: Atma on December 16, 2011, 05:36:48 pm
I was considering doing one with the braided hair from the female mediator.  Similar to her original, just long.

I will wait for this. Also, +1 for random Princess Bride reference.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

GeneralStrife

IF you do atma, use the agrias redone breastplate too if you wanna...Agrias needs epic boob armor. OR I guess I could do that for myself if you don't wanna. But at least use the redone agrias' hair. Lol.

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Elric42 on December 16, 2011, 05:33:57 pm
Any chance you could do that Agrias with the hair of the other custom Agrias on the Main page? That would look awesome

That would be perfect for JoT5!
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Twinees

I prefer Agrias without the boob armour personally, and Atma, I love the concept of her long clothes! Great job.

Atma

December 16, 2011, 09:39:14 pm #27 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 11:22:18 am by Atma
Everyone likes different versions :P  Here's the cleaned up original I did.  Slightly touched up the gold trim so it hopefully won't look quite as rigid.  Added highlights to all the armour and bits of her shoes and a few spots on her arms.
I actually did the version with the dancer's hair... but then I kept doing more tweaks to get this version... and in the process overwrote it.   :lol:
It won't take long to redo that.  I'll have this version+dancer hair with the breastplate variant as well.  Same for the version with the mediator ponytail.  Should cover all bases.  It'll be 5 versions :shock:
I'm probably gonna be away for the next day or 2... so, nothing new at least till then.

Eternal

Can I snatch that in .bmp form for PW? :3
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Eternal248 on December 16, 2011, 11:13:17 pm
Can I snatch that in .bmp form for PW? :3

I'd wait until he comes out with the better hair-ed version IMO Et.

Celdia

@Eternal: Grab the PNG, open it in GraphicsGale and Save As a BMP. Should be able to import it like that with Shishi.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

3lric

Quote from: Celdia on December 17, 2011, 01:38:50 pm
@Eternal: Grab the PNG, open it in GraphicsGale and Save As a BMP. Should be able to import it like that with Shishi.

Already sent him the bmp last night :P

Atma

Hiyas.  I swapped the attachment of the last version of Agrias with a .bmp.  Also a few random pixel tweaks to it.. but I doubt u'd notice them.
Here's the same with the Dancer's hair added to it.  Hope u like it.  Started working on the Mediator hair.  Once I've done those both, I'll finish off her armour piece and upload the 3 version with that as well.  Guess my math earlier sucked... 6 versions in total :P

Atma

oh, kinda guess I should change the portrait a bit, eh?
well, here's what I've got.  Let me know if you guys like the left or right?  They need a bit of tweaking and palette edits, but probably not gonna look much different.  If anyone else wants to finish it, go for it, but I should have it done soon.

GeneralStrife

December 20, 2011, 07:59:58 pm #34 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 08:15:48 pm by GeneralStrife
Holy crap...I love both of those Agrias portraits...Good job. I think I like the one on the left more though.
On The left she looks more dedicated, the head angle end up looking odd to some but it doesn't to me.

Atma

December 20, 2011, 09:05:14 pm #35 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 09:30:25 pm by Atma
Alright, here's the sheet with the portrait added.  Hope u like it :)
EDIT:  damn... got the palette a lil messed up.  gotta rework it.  If anyone can do it quick that'd be sweet... it's making me scratch my head.

3lric

Nice Job! can't wait to see the next one  :mrgreen:

GeneralStrife

What's wrong with the palette Atma?

Vanya

Nice! I love this version of Agrias. Excellent job guys. Cheers!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Atma

December 20, 2011, 11:06:13 pm #39 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 09:43:25 am by Atma
1 or 2 colours weren't right.  It's fixed.  Here's the .bmp:
EDIT: re-uploaded with single frame fix.