• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:16:25 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Rfh Sprites

Started by Rfh, December 28, 2011, 03:32:56 pm

Rfh

December 28, 2011, 03:32:56 pm Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:38:50 pm by Rfh
I am noob in sprites and need help.

The Adelle sprite is very good, it is in progress, but my other sprite (I am), I need help in hair and in the portrait. Could anyone help me with my sprite?

My three sprite is the Tonberry King, I completed the half. It is in a past topic.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: rfh

Kagebunji

Hmm, could you post some frames of those two in bigger sizes? I would give more feedback then.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

CONMAN

Your rfg sprite reminds me of a teepo sprite I had seen floating around some time ago... I wonder what happened with that.

I like your first sprite, although the colors on the waist almost seem a little too bold for my taste. Pink is something seems to fit sometimes, but not all.

Rfh

December 28, 2011, 04:08:56 pm #3 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:25:34 pm by Rfh
Quote from: Kagebunji on December 28, 2011, 03:37:47 pm
Hmm, could you post some frames of those two in bigger sizes? I would give more feedback then.

Yes

Rfh

December 29, 2011, 05:07:44 am #4 Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 03:29:53 pm by Rfh
Sorry I can`t edit the post This is the image link: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/dibujopge.png

Zozma

i still think someone needs to make her neck shorter in that picture lol...
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Rfh

January 05, 2012, 06:40:05 am #6 Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 06:56:21 am by Rfh
Next version of Adelle and me:

Rfh

January 21, 2012, 05:50:03 am #7 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:15:42 am by Rfh
I think that I need help on hair seen from behind.

Rfh

Sorry, I have not had much time for exams, in the next days i will continue the sprite

Taichii

hello boss rfh :)
can i have permission to use your sprite as lisa of legends of mana? :D
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8403.0
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Rfh

Quote from: Taichii on February 10, 2012, 01:53:53 pm
hello boss rfh :)
can i have permission to use your sprite as lisa of legends of mana? :D
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8403.0

Yes, Why not?

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Zozma

her neck is too long lol
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Rfh

Beta Sprite:

Kagebunji

Definitly needs FFT colors, otherwise it will be too flashy. Port also needs work, cause it is from FFTA stuff I think, and doesn't fit FFT unless you do some FFTfying work on it.

Celdia

IT HAS A NOSE! KILL IT! KILL IT!!!

No, seriously though. Its cute. Would be nice with the suggestions Kage made.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Eternal

I love this sprite- no pun intended. I'll definitely use it if it's finished and paletted. :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Jon

It is from FFTA, needs its nose chopped off or better- a whole new FFT style portrait. You can keep those colors, just suck away the saturation by like 20-50% in Photoshop and see what works. Not bad, not bad.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Rfh

A lot of FFT monsters have got nose. As for the colors I going to try to do something.

3lric

Quote from: Mando on February 24, 2012, 12:19:03 am
This is a very rough, remade from scratch portrait for the sprite. I need to fix some colors and shading now. The greens on the hair are bad. Once I get a good tone for that I can rework the eyes mouth. I am feel a slightly evil eye'd mouth sprite for this.

Nice work Mando, I Always love seeing more monster sprites getting closer to being usable  :mrgreen: