• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

VGM 3 WINNER: Battle for Everyones Souls!!

Started by Eternal, November 01, 2013, 09:42:44 pm

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Jumza

Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Durbs

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

sasapinjic

" Ramza always defeat  me , dispute the fact that his best ability is to trow stones ! "      
my Homepage

Eternal

Sorry about the delay, my internet was acting up yesterday.

Meaning of Birth barely edges out Attack! for victory and moves on to the next round!

Meaning of Birth: 5
Attack: 4

Today's duel pits two high-energy tracks against each other. Which one will come out on top!?

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Return of Mr. X

Awesome music/fight for an awesome (And hard) game

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kagebunji

As much as I love Nocturne, I have to go with Mr.x on this one, the track is simply better IMO.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Jumza

Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Eternal

And The Return of Mr. X kicks Katowari Boss Battle's ass and moves on to the next round!

Today's battle features The Opened Way vs. Vast Immortal Suns. Which will come out on top?

"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Jumza

kyozo22

• Modding version: WotL

Kagebunji

Vast, Immortal Suns. Just because it's a great, calm song and I am in a mood for that :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Eternal

And The Opened Way opens the way to the next round!

The Opened Way: 4
Vast Immortal Suns: 2

Today's matches feature two Nintendo favorites duking it out for ultimate supremacy. Which one will come out on top!?

Jumza