• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:23:11 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

ENTD Editing

Started by sniper_zero, January 04, 2010, 12:57:15 pm

sniper_zero

Hi, I'm new here and I have a question about the ENTD. I modified the random battles in Zeklaus Desert, Mandalia Plains, Grogh heights and Beddha Sandwastes but the thing is most of the units I've put in don't appear all the time even though I've checked the Always Present box.

These are the changes I've made.

Mandalia Plains (North):
Delita
Dark Knight x3

Mandalia Plains (South):
Isilud

Mandalia Plains (West)
Wiegraf
Delita (Ch. 1)
Milleuda

Zeklaus Desert (South)
Dycedarg
Orlandeau
Dark Knight x4
White Mage x3

Zeklaus Desert (East)
Zalbaag
Gaffgarion
Alma

Grogh Heights (West)
Dycedarg
Zalbaag
Ramza (Ch. 2 & 3)

Beddha Sandwaste (North)
Ramza (Ch. 2 & 3)
Ultima Daemon x6
Dark Knight x6

The special charcters except for Alma have the always present checked but why is it that they don't always show up? Also most of the random battles in these places are nothing like how I edited them to be. Unwanted monsters keep popping up even though I removed them for that battle. I'm also in the same chapter as the chapter the random battles are supposed to happen and I'm sure I'm going through the right direction since I sometimes run into Zalbaagand Gaffgarion in Zeklaus. Just not always, which is what bothers me. Anyway can you offer some insights to this problem? It'd be much appreciated.