• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

WotL timeline info

Started by Xifanie, May 31, 2009, 08:27:46 pm

Xifanie

May 31, 2009, 08:27:46 pm Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 05:05:20 pm by Xifanie
It would be appreciated if someone could note be all the information possible towards historically important PSP only events.

The original timeline is here:
http://zodiac.ffhacktics.com/timeline.php

The PSP events will have a different color as well as custom ones (for patches).

hlp plz?

If I could be more specific, it would be all events that you can locate in time and that always happen; that means no subquests.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dominic NY18

May 31, 2009, 11:42:26 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dominic NY18
You mean no subquests? Off of the top of my head, I don't think there are any PSP specific events that occur without some sort of trigger...

Unless you count the event where Agrias visits Ovelia in Zeltennia. Even though the event is optional (and is one step in a larger side quest), the important thing about it is she gives Ovelia a dagger to defend herself with. So basically, the dagger that Ovelia uses in the final scene with Delita was given to her by Agrias.

Cheetah

June 01, 2009, 03:51:41 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
I have said it before, but this is an amazing resource. Thank you so much Zodiac.
Current Projects:

Kourama

June 01, 2009, 09:10:17 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kourama
Don't forget the event where Balk talks Wiegraf into joining the Shrine Knights. Other than that and the fights as Delita + Ovelia against easy enemies, there are no other sub quest events.

Unless you want to include Luso joining, Balthier joining, the extra fight with Algus as a dark knight and the special battle before fighting Dycedrag where you fight Kletian and Meliadoul is automatically in the fight as a guest.

psp7master

June 01, 2009, 09:42:58 am #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by psp7master
"Agrias Oaks, Rad, Alicia and Lavian also protects the Princess."
Everythink else is amazing! thanks, Zodiac!