• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 06:36:49 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Features

Started by Mercilec, December 25, 2017, 09:43:41 am

Mercilec

Hello
Where can i see the Features of this hack? What is the goal of the hack? Whats the idea main idea behind it? Based on what perspective do you change classes, skills, etc? Do u try to make things more realistic? more balanced for all classes? or you want to create a unique gameplay where balance comes secondary and priority is differentiation?

I am a newbie to FFT and i am looking for my ideal hack :D

thx in advance!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Nyzer

The stickied topic about the Chapter 1 release and the FAQ topic that's on Page 1 cover most of your questions.

The short version is that this is a fanmade direct sequel to FFT that addresses the growing pains of Delita's canon "golden age of Ivalice" in its early days, expands upon the multiple worlds concept all FFT/FFTA games have at least touched upon, takes great effort to make the game actually balanced (and, until the Easy difficulty coming with the rerelease, harder than the base game), and features many of the community's best ASM changes.

Watch a Let's Play of Jot5. You'll get a pretty good idea of what's being done just by checking out the first few battles.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown