• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:09:52 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Is quake magic going to be fixed?

Started by Hyraldelita, March 11, 2015, 04:18:34 pm

Hyraldelita

It seems you can only hit yourself with that spell , it's a pity cause it look very use full^^

(OT i did some grind to learn skills and now i have less problem with those dread random battles XD)

Jumza

Ooo-kay. This is the Help section, it's used for helping people with FFT modding questions. Please take your questions to the JoT5 section, and maybe only create one topic and just post all of your questions in there.

And yes, every battle in JoT5 gets easier if you learn skills from other jobs :P Hopefully that makes the random battles more possible for you.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Hyraldelita

lol i know that Jum, i play FFT from 18 years.  what i mean is , that the battles are too hard at the start cause of many factors, you MUST grind at least few hours to enjoy Jot5 at his full, otherwise you'll die often in random battles.

i don't want to complain! i'm just giving my impression =)

And ok i'll post there where you said! 

Ah, is it better to make another post same as this there, or wait for moderator to move this one? i don't want to double post.