• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:50:44 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Need help patching for call of power

Started by KaoticVisionz, March 07, 2016, 03:23:40 am

KaoticVisionz

Hi,

So i really need help getting the programs that i would need to successfully patch and play call of power patch for psp. A basic walk-though would be nice! I'm still learning things but am currently pretty noob lol.

Angel

>> PSP

That's your trouble. 'Kind Of PSP' is the only PSP hack on the site. Nothing else works on PSP. Nothing. NOTHING. So there ya go.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

KaoticVisionz

Yeah thanks i also realized that as i delved deeper think now all i need is a fresh untouched fft psx file then i should be okay. Do you perhaps know how to get one? Thanks for your time.

Angel

That we can't help with. Providing pirated material is against the rules, and a rule we must harshly enforce. Sorry.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

KaoticVisionz

Understandable thanks for the help anyways ill continue to work on it and figure it out.