• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:45:21 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

PSX Save editor

Started by fupaflap, September 26, 2011, 05:23:21 pm

fupaflap

Ive used the Lion Editor for my PSP version of FFT and it works great! Can i also use the same editor for my PSX save? or is there a separate save editor for the PSX version of FFT?

RavenOfRazgriz

Never used LionEditor, but FFTastic should work great for editing PSX Saves.  You should be able to find a download link to it on the front page somewhere.

fupaflap

Awesome thank you! One question. Im using the PSX emu, well just PSX, boots up just like a normal playstation. i was forced to download this memory card .exe so i can have a memory card to save to. In this FFTactics file its looking for a .gme file? which idk where its supposed to come from. its not the memory card file and i cant just make my own FFT save. any help?

Eternal

Game files found on GFaqs are usually .gmes, or you can use Memcardrex to convert them.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817